1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Updated labs for bun/ Creatine and t3 need help

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jenifer Caplan, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

I need advice on my cellular dehydration
    I have been batteking with gadolinium disposition disease since Feb. while I had 12 chelations I have stopped all chelation for the past 6 weeks.
    I started drinking deuterium depleted water 25 ppm a day with Icelandic water
    I have been grounding daily looking T sunrise
    I have been getting sun at peak uv hrs
    I have been eating oysters and mackerel and Brazil nuts and eggs.
    I have been minimizing blue light and nnemf.
    My bun/creatine is now at an all time high level of 20 and my T3 is 2.6 which is normal.
    See labs below over the past 6 months. I am waiting for some other labs but what should I do about this cellular dehydration. I am very concerned as I have been unable to lose the weight I put on over the last 6 months from being sick. From my understanding this will slow my mitochondria immensely and I am sure they were not working that great before I got poisoned. FB5356F5-86A3-415E-96B3-ECAE5D5B7AFD.png E1DE3F4E-6E03-4F26-BB80-CB1F6471DF31.png 2C9E6B03-730C-4E48-A4A3-81C2FA043D37.png

What can I do to have my cells become more hydrated .. please let me know
    Thank you????

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Antonis likes this.
  2. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

For starters, get off coffee and caffeine. It is astonishing to me how true this practice is: getting off of coffee makes a H.U.G.E. H.U.G.E. difference. Also, as Dr. Jack teaches, get into low population areas. Living in heavily populated areas exposes our cells to high EMF. Dr. Jack has a new podcast out, did you hear it yet? It's great.

Alex97232 and Helio Silva like this.
  3. Jenifer Caplan

Hi I don’t drink coffee. We have low emf in the house I had someone come and check it. Moving is not possible. Any other advice to lower the Bun/creatine thank u

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-23_8-31-50.png
    ===================================
    Kidneys are marginal

Consider raising potassium by adding little no-salt.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049IRCAA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    =================================================
    low FreeT3 = slow metabolism
    higher FreeT3 = faster metabolism
    consider using up to 3 grains NTH
    Natural Thyroid Hormone from pigs
    ==================================================
    BUN/Creatinine ratio is thought of as a proxy for hydration.
    But it is about of matrix water produced by mitochondria.
    Deuterium when present there slows the process.

You may want to drink DDW in ever increasing strength.
    That you can do by your self.
    Monitored by testing
    https://cignaturehealth.com/

upload_2018-6-23_8-38-46.png

Also @Jack Kruse have on his Farm available IV, intravenous DDW.

5. Jenifer Caplan

Thank you
    I will look into everything you mentioned

I started drinking DDW about a month ago I have 25 ppm I mix it with I icamdic or drink it alone my water intake is about 100 oz a day.. I would say the average DDW is 85 after the mix.

Can I put my 660nm light on my thyroid gland to help with the slow metabolism ?

I’m not sure about the thyroid supplement I am looking for other ways to help ..

What the issue with the potassium and sodium .. it may be off because the gadolinium in my body is causing all my cellular functions to deregulate as it mimics calcium but malfunctions the cell .. any thoughts

Thank you

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My concern is your location with this developing story.......You are doing what you should do, yet it is not showing up in labs......I think you can trend them for a few more weeks but the only way to convince yourself that Florida is your problem is to continue DDW and do it for 4-6 weeks in the Yucatan and then get the same labs drawn. This will show you how we respond to our environment. I have zero confidence in your building biologist because he sampled your house and not your location, car, city. I happen to know that this area of Florida is already using 5 G frequencies and I will bet you a ton of money he did not have a 5 G meter because they cost 100K. So this means he gave you a false sense of security. The only way to prove to yourself that your belief that your location is fine is to do the hack above. It won't be easy but it will teach you a lesson about 5G. I talked about this in the new YouTube with Nick Pineault and I think this is how many EMF engineers are harming the public without intent.

Your job is to realize the possibility and plausibility because your labs and your gadolinium are telling us that it is drawing nnEMF toward those transition metal atoms in you dehydrating you.

Antonis and Denym-OTNL like this.
  7. Jenifer Caplan

Thank you for the response.

I am heading to aspen for 5 days then Va beach to see family after that I can go to playa Del Carmen for an extended period of time to see how it can make a difference.

In general regarding the T3.. would 660 redlight pointedat my thyroid gland help at all. I realize environment is number 1... 2/3rds of the situation. but since I have a month before I make it to playa Del Carmen could it help at all?

Martina likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

my pleasure.

I do think it could but I think you might need to use the thyroid laser in the red range if you stay in a 4G/5G area to see an effect in your T3 labs. Normally the sun can help but it is not powerful enough when you live in an area with high powered and altered wavefronts that ruin topology.

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I want to say this here not to upset you, but to teach others who will learn from this thread. Your situation really resonates with me because so many people who have come here looking for help and then left too soon without understanding all moving parts to make informed choices and decisions that will move your needle.

People don't like the thought of being an accomplice in their own health issues. It's more agreeable to think that it is something that has occurred by chance and they neglect to be proactive.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Trust
    but
    verify

[​IMG]

If I would do it I would think of 90 days as the minimum.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Jenifer Caplan

I’m just starting with these protocols. I am not upset. I’m learning daily and these are the first labs that i am looking at which I can now analyze and understand a bit more for n=1.
    As you can see my Doctors throughout have never once recognized any cellular dehydration during this period.. it is present in every blood draw, and I know now how important that number is. Honestly from everything i have learned for me it’s the key...
    I am here to regain health.

drezy, Alex97232, shiran and 2 others like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

100 oz =~3 liters

@Jack Kruse
    This is a beginning of high water intake.
    Any thoughts that?

/

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

true.......I think at least you have an idea how to hack this yourself. I think you'll learn something deep about Fla.

drezy likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is: About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women. (2017 data)

This is boundary.......I am more inclined to use data from pre 1940 to get the real answer because it is not confounded by nnEMF in the environment

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-23_9-53-9.png
    When drawing blood for this test
    do it very early in the morning (7:30AM possible in the LabCorp)
    from the same blood draw do
    cortisol test

When taking NTH, do it around 7:30AM, chew tablet before swallowing
    On the day of blood draw, take NTH (after) blood draw.

16. Jenifer Caplan

Thank u I will look into this

17. Jenifer Caplan

And drumroll please the vitamin D level Is in and I am a mere 33. I would say this is on the low side.

But the lab standard shows that 33 is considered normal .. for someone who is in the sun and looks 20 shades darker then 6 weeks ago I feel this number should be way higher ... I know @jackkruse.. density and emf.. you need the hydration to make the D with the sunlight and we know i am lacking the hydration ..

I’m not completely deficient but considering the dehydration it makes sense that this number is on the low side.

My goal is to get this number higher I am going to take a trchnology diet over the next week and see how I feel.

But as @jackkruse states Nothing is prob going to change much until I get this dehydration fixed which means going to a place with low EMF

Also ... I have not used magnet therapy or a magnetico but am considering it at this point. I am using a vegal nerve stimulator and a tns machine here and there but not consistently and with this new information I may look into doing both in a more routine and regular way

Any other advise on this please throw it at me..

Thank you

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. Jenifer Caplan

???? Thoughts ??

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Denym-OTNL likes this.