1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Update

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Erik, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Three days ago started haveing a night problem. I wake up at 3 or 4 anda cannot sleep again. Yesterday y turned off all the lights at 6 pm and stayed in bed till 7 in the morning. The sleeping problem improved but it still was there. The same day my sleep worsened i ate bread toasted with olive oli( terrible mistake) the sleep problems + omega6 + wheat, was a horrbile combo that worsened my brain fog. Yesterday and today its contiuous. It never was this way. These days there is no sun here. Since two weeks ago the sun is cimpletely gone A month ago i dropped CT becasue it was so cold oustide here. Today i started again. I NEED my focus these days because the day after tomorrow i have my second physics exam: AC circuits, maxwell equations, wave interference, doppler effect, geometric optics,..... its hard to study the last parts with the fog lol. I just want to say that the following days (starting today) i will try these:

-reestart CT (already did)
    -olive leaf extract
    -prepare sourkrout( and have my acidophilus pills)
    -coconut oil ( not virgin thoug)
    -cats claw tea
    -2 garlic cloves each meal

PD: I cant afford seafood. I cant get extra virgin coconut oil. I cant get sun because these weeks are extremely cloudy. I cant get a magnetico. I still dont have blue light blocking glasses. My family wont listen to me when i ask them to change white lights at night. Im living a nightmare.

But i will do what i can, just tell me if my protocol seems right. (Ive read from people who cured brain fog with olive leaf extract and cats claw tea)...

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do what you can and plan escape when you can.

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Always focus on your "I cans" and not "your I can'ts"

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Mercadolibre is your friend. Safety goggles,the yellow ones ,work great. Bought mine for. 35 pesos in sodimac. I will add you on. skype tonight.

5. Erik

Erik New Member

Thanks jack!

I will buy those lenses

Are sardines ok???? i mean even if they are canned they have some DHA????? ( i mean bio-avaiable one)...

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

They are great and are top of the list in DHA.

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Carrefour does Jurel for 9 pesos.Caballa is good too but more expensive.