1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Update your Signature!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by tellmisty, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I don't understand what this means...Rx, what is Rx? Sorry I feel so stupid in this place.

2. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

RX means prescriptions, medications you are taking.

Amber Ament likes this.
  3. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

Thank you Kathy, after looking at a few I thought this to be the case, but wanted to make sure I was getting it right.
    I can leave that blank because I take nothing, not even panadol. Should I include anything natural I use on a daily basis.
    I use Cannopathy oils and herbs ;) for sleep & pain.

Kathy Spears likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I think it's worth mention.

Amber Ament likes this.
  5. Dayle Cook

Dayle Cook Gold

Dx: PTSD, Depression & two others LOL, seizures 35 yrs, migraines 35 yrs

Surgeries: t&a, tubal, tvh, toenail reduction,

Current Rx: NOTHING, NO WAY

Current Therapies / Protocols: CT for six months cooler pool temperatures x two + yrs, nude sunning x 8 yrs, the back neighbor planted several large trees that have grown big and tall, my 101 built me a sun wagon, barefoot x 10 yrs, using deodorant, stainless steel pans to avoid aluminum x 15 years, make my tooth powder to avoid sls & fluoride x 19 yrs, sauna to remove toxins x 1 year, CBD, MB, SKQ1, drinking 12 cases of Qlarivia over 2 yrs. Blue blocking for ~ 7 years. Using time and distance from nnEMF. Own a cell phone, but in car available to me.

Health WINS: Been reading some Jack and more for many years now. Time to pay.

Health Goals: Continue great health until it is time to let go, avoid doctors.

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 7:13 PM