1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Update your Signature!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by tellmisty, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Elbee

Elbee New Member

Hi, I am from Melbourne and a retired RN. I have been unexpectedly distracted by JK's info. My family think it is quite strange that I am up at dawn (most times) and walking barefooted ( & the rest) on our cold frosty mornings. Although I am waving a white flag when our Antarctic winds are blowing. Antics when sourcing drinking water & not wearing my regular glasses are just the beginning. Trying to ditch my Asthma - off all meds. while watching the peak flow. Only 1 cold this winter with half the regular prednisone under physician's guidance. So much to learn & quite a bit to change. Cheers Lynn

Inger likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice job Elbee. Go further.

3. sass

sass New Member

Hi, I'm Sass and new to this (already feeling much better). We are in Swansea in South Wales in the U.K.
    I am primarily here for my son who has autism, epilepsy, extremely high anxiety / PDA, difficulties with language (only has vocabulary/ scripts), self-injury, gut problems, food intolerances, limited interests, and mood swings. He's not on meds.
    We are both REALLY addicted to screens. I have reduced the time we spend on them and started going outdoors more (REALLY not easy to do this with him but I'm finding our own way). I wear blue light blocking glasses and he will try them on now and again and refuses the yellow filter screen.
    I have asthma (already better although autumn is my bad time of year so it's getting worse - I use inhalers), low moods, low energy, poor sleep and am overweight. I look forward to healthier happier times for both of us.
    We are both on low carb, high fat diets and I've only just started eating seafood myself and will work out how to give it to my son as I go along. I have changed my perception many many times over the years so hopefully won't struggle with that although we are currently following other protocols/ taking supplements. I will shift as I go along as I won't easily give up the things that have made a real difference to my son.
    Anyway I'm glad to be here and thank you for accepting me. xxx
    p.s. my son currently has a cold - he always functions much better when he is ill. He is in a lovely, bright, communicative mood today. Thoughts??

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All my thoughts are in this one slide and where you chose to live. Nobody sees what the Black Swan mitochondriac does. Why is the link to serotonin a big deal? Serotonin and melatonin are made from Tryptophan. What did Jack say in the Patreon blogs about Tryptophan? That is why where autism, speech delay, and sensory processing disorders are no shocker to the Black Swans among us, in the neocortex of kids with poorly spinning ATPases. That ability came from the epigenetic misprogramming of the germ lines that the kid came from.

[​IMG]

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24494049

upload_2018-8-30_7-51-50.png

6. DrStephane

DrStephane Platinum Member

Hopefully I did this right :)

7. Matt Roten

Matt Roten New Member

Age: 38 Sex: Male Joined JackKruse.com: October 24, 2018

Dx: severe dermatitis, stuttering

Current Rx: Dupixent, for dermatitis

Current Therapies / Protocols: [List therapies or Protocols you're working, like: Leptin Rx, CT, incorporating any Mitochondrial boosting mechanisms I learn about

Health WINS: their coming soon!

Health Goals: body comp, energy, family health, improving all client health, getting rid of dermatitis, getting rid of stuttering, improving overall brain performance and physical performance

Man Jack, ever since I started listening to your youtube videos or any videos you are a part of, my mind has been blown. Love learning everything i can from you and the members here

8. Matt Roten

Matt Roten New Member

Jack, is there a mito link and hack for stuttering?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well it is a brainstem issue.......I've never done one but it would not too be hard to do.

Matt Roten likes this.
  10. Matt Roten

Matt Roten New Member

Interesting, thats the first time ive heard that it was a brainstem issue. Ive read research about it being a stress point targeted at the vocal folds and that it could be a nueron issue in the part of the brain that develops words...

How would you treat it? is that surgical or a light treatment?

thanks Jack

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitohacks. My October 2018 webinar used another brainstem disease to explain the mechanism. You might listen to it sometime.

Matt Roten likes this.
  12. Matt Roten

Matt Roten New Member

Ok I’ll go watch that.

Thanks Jack. Really appreciate it

13. kokura

kokura New Member

Hi how to change avatar, please?