1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Update your Signature!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by tellmisty, Feb 21, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Ada ...... what Jenny said ^^^^^^^

Maybe start a journal in the journal section and give Dr. K. some history ......
  2. Ada Frazier Turner

Ada Frazier Turner New Member

Yes, Thank you Jenny!!! I guess I have to catch up on protocol.
  3. Ada Frazier Turner

Ada Frazier Turner New Member

And you Caroline!
  4. Lola Roman

Lola Roman New Member

Hello All! I followed tellmisty's outline. Hope it's not TMI!

Look forward to getting to know the community.

Dx: Longstanding: PTSD (complex and shock), insomnia, anxiety, depression, headaches, extreme myopia (-12). Depression not an issue with 5-HTP.
    New (2016): autoimmune thyroiditis (have antibodies for Graves and Hashimotos, but recent TSH = 0.44 – 0.68 so closer to expression of Graves), osteopenia, fibroids (small, 9 mm)
    Of most concern: sudden vitreous detachments with floaters, both eyes, just happened Aug. 10
    Also: hair test shows elevated lead, stool test shows dysbiosis

Surgeries: 1975, facial surgery following car accident; 2003, cosmetic surgery

Current Rx: Tiny dose of clonazapam, 0.125 – 0.25 mg, for sleep/few nights week (down from 1 mg/night); lots of supplements for sleep; occasional propranolol for anxiety; caprylic acid

Current Therapies / Protocols: Gut restoration, detoxing (frequent saunas, coffee enemas + Pectasol), started eating meat/fish (have been nearly vegetarian most my life) and exposing myself to sunlight daily without glasses/contacts, sleeping on grounded sheet, changed home lighting to incandescent or halogen, use blue blockers on computer/phone, experimenting with red/near infrared light

Health WINS: Fewer headaches, reduced autoimmune activity, got off Gabapentin and drastically reduced Clonazapam, better energy

Health Goals: Take charge and reverse conditions! Especially eye problems.

My Optimal Journal: Coming soon!
  5. Christina Coe

Christina Coe New Member

Dx: None yet!

Surgeries: 2013- C-Section for my twins

Current Rx: Don't take any drugs, but do take a few supplements. Fish Oil, Multi, Full spectrum phytocannabinoid (CBD), Niacin, Curcumin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C

Current Therapies / Protocols: Haven't started any really, but have been trying to make like the shyphinx in the am!

Health WINS: I have lost a little bit of weight

Health Goals: Myopia, menstrual cycle, lose weight

My Optimal Journal: Haven't started one yet

Other Objectives... Help my daughter, 4 yrs old on the ASD spectrum, but I just think she's delayed. She has chronic constipation and doesn't absorb nutrients properly. Help my husband, over stressed and over worked. Help my sister, she has a myriad of issues all pertaining to light issues. No thyroid, hasimotos, low D3, B12, MTHFR disorder.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome....
  7. Celeste Jean

Celeste Jean New Member

How does a person start a new thread with a question? Thanks!
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just open one and ask!
    Mito1 likes this.
  9. Celeste Jean

Celeste Jean New Member

I'm not sure how to do the actual opening of one. I know how to reply, and how to comment, but not how to start a new one for example under the Ask Jack section.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just go to a forum that fits you question open it and at the top right it wil have a button to start a new thread. Put a heading in it and then type your question. And then wait for the answer.
  11. Sheddie

Sheddie New Member

Welcome, Hello! Me too, at age 64 or so -- both eyes went 'black' an hour apart; later, I'm left with LOTS of dark Floaters, sized like dirt particles all the way up to several Weiss ring types. It's like there's always drones buzzing around my head! VERY annoying, especially reading & driving; and cease-less at all times eyelids are up! Tried many herbals, enzymes, drops so far. No 'help' from eye professionals. Read about YAG laser for some larger floaters in CA... Hoping Time, Light, and simple accommodation will make them easier to live with... The scary all-black memory was better the next day but I don't 'see' much change for the better since about 2 months after that. At the same time cataracts were also blinding me and after the lens extractions this year, at least I have functional vision again.
  12. Celeste Jean

Celeste Jean New Member

Thanks Dr. Kruse; I finally see it. I was looking primarily on the Ask Jack section, it does not appear there maybe due to that area no longer being used for questions.