1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Universe activity influencing human behavior

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Nora G mentioned on a recent podcast - her observation that solar flares have a documented effect on human behaviors. Logic tells me there are probably other things that do as well. (magnetic fields, moon, orbit etc).

I've noticed the conversations are really rolling this week on here. Some really good stuff. Ladies are your cycles aligned with the moon now? Do you feel the connection on thoughts with the group (using this forum as a sample group) more right now than you observed at other times?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The great flu outbreak in the early 20th century was preceeded by a massive solar flare that got to the Earth and altered the genetic code of the virus in the ocean and in one year lead to the great pandemic that killed millions. It was the poster example of Brain Gut 2. I absolutely think ionizing radiation changes our behavior because of its effects on Progesterone and BDNF and eventually to the cortisol DHEA melatonin axis. Everything is tied together if you look for it. Evolutionary medicine is all based upon a fractal design template.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A “Chizhevsky Super Event” is named after famed Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky (1897-1964) who founded “heliobiology” (study of the sun’s effect on biology) and “aero-ionization” (study of effect of ionization of air on biological entities). Chizhevsky was also was noted for his work in “cosmo-biology", biological circadian rhythms and hematology.

Now if you think this is bunk consider what just happened in NYC and NJ: The Chizhevsky Super Event theory predicted this storm all the way back in March because of the solar maximum that occurred on 3/23/2012. His work is where I found out about the viral alterations in the oceans by the sun and how humans are impacted by it.

Chizhevsky is most notable for his use of historical research (historiometry) techniques to link the 11 year solar cycle, Earth’s climate and the mass activity of peoples, research that was confirmed by Western scientists earlier this decade in two important studies titled Amplifying the Pacific Climate System Response to a Small 11-Year Solar Cycle Forcing and Synchronized Northern Hemisphere climate change and solar magnetic cycles during the Maunder Minimum.

Important to note there are the “four components” of Chizhevsky's eleven year cycle and their approximate lengths: 1) a three year period of minimum activity characterized by passivity and autocratic rule; 2) a two year period during which masses begin to organize under new leaders and one theme; 3) a three year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war; 4) a three year period of gradual decrease in excitability until the masses are apathetic.

Of these “four components” our world has now entered into the Third Period: A three year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war. Sounds like Iran and Isreal no?

According to Chizhevsky’s research, RAS scientists state in this report, the defining characteristics to be looked for when our world enters into a Third Period “Super Event” timeline is a rapid overturning of existing weather phenomena combined with an equally sudden major changing of the global social-political power structures all occurring during a period of Solar Maximum. Can you super storm Sandy?

Interesting to note about the current Solar Maximum we are in was the 23 March 2009 scientific article titled Space Storm Alert: 90 Seconds From Catastrophe published by New Scientist that eerily describes somewhat exactly what is now occurring in the United States following their East Coast region being struck by what is being called a “derecho” storm that, in part, says:

“It is midnight on 22 September 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colourful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.” Remember the crazy Aurora in NY and then two months later Sandy comes.......

According to NOAA's Storm Prediction Center web site, a derecho (pronounced “deh-REY-cho”) is a widespread, long-lived wind storm that is associated with a band of rapidly moving showers or thunderstorms.

Chizhevsky’s research, however, states that derecho storms are but a precursor to the much more damaging events associated with a “Super Event”, a finding made even more terrifying with the 2008 news that NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft had discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to “load up” the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms.

RAS scientists in this report blame this “loading up” of the magnetosphere caused by solar flares for causing not only the catastrophic Russian floods, but also our present global weather chaos, to include: 1.) The unrelenting heat wave hitting the United States that has caused at least 30 deaths, hundreds of forest fires and billions in crop damage. 2.) The torrential floods and rain continuing to batter the United Kingdom. 3.) The catastrophic floods that have hit India leaving nearly 100 dead and millions homeless. 4.) The historic and severe drought that has hit northern and central Mexico. 5.) The historic drought that has ravaged Brazil’s northeast.

Most important to note about a “Chizhevsky Super Event”, this report concludes, is that while no one is able to predict exactly what the “main event” may be, the historic record leaves no doubt whatsoever that it is coming with terrifying suddenness and will most certainly upend the entire world as we know it.

Of particular concern for this particular “Chizhevsky Super Event”, say RAS scientists in this report, would be the sudden outbreak of global war combined with an equally catastrophic global flu outbreak such as that which happened last century during the Solar Maximum decade of 1910-1918 that saw the outbreak of World War I and the Spanish Flu Pandemic that combined killed estimated 500 million people. There ya go Cavemam!

Not known to but a few researchers was that in 2001 Canadian researchers warned that influenza epidemics are more likely to sweep the globe when the sun develops spots and sends its excess energy barreling toward Earth such as it is doing now.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hey.......when you know better you simply do better. My life's goal is now to know better than I used too.

6. chocolate

chocolate Silver

My grandmother allegedly died of the Spanish Flu. She was issued a death cert and to be buried before sundown. Her brother sat by her side with a shot gun until she came to and deliriously spoke in the night of crossing the great divide. I guess you could call it a shotgun wake. She woke up hungry and ok the next morning. Pretty neat. Everyone thought the river brought it. We had the only well in town above the river level and people drew water from it and left cigarettes and smoked and joked terribly afterwards and when I was a kid, you had to skinny dip with certain kids because they would be beaten if their folks knew they had been in the river. The fear was huge.

And the solar flares are freaky.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Me2

Me2 New Member

The native Americans are predicting a major shift of the magnetic poles during this time, followed by a "period of darkness" it is unclear if they mean literal blackout or a difficult time for mankind. The poles are already shifting. Any thoughts?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Einstein wrote about this........and if you read the implications they are massive. Tectonic plated become rubberized and the earth crust free floats off the mantle.........Life would be in jeopardy for many creatures.

10. Michael

Michael Super Moderator

The Spanish Flu was what was behind Oliver Sacks' Awakenings, wasn't it?

http://www.oliversacks.com/books/awakenings/

I recall being staggered to read that more people died from the flu epidemic than in the Great War (1914-1918) just preceding.

Then I was staggered all over again to learn a few years after that the War probably played a part in the epidemic. Influenza jumps between humans, birds, and pigs. How did the Allied armies in WWI solve the logistic problem of feeding all those troops? They set up vast farms in France - bacon and eggs for the troops ... i.e. hogs and chickens in large numbers and close confinement ...

11. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Pole reversal has been happening ever since the Earth was formed.

12. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Please explain what you mean by the plates becoming rubberized. The earth's crust floats on the mantle all the time - always has. That's the basic premise of plate tectonics.

13. ljbprrfmof

ljbprrfmof New Member

So are flu shots in order? Yes or no?

By my calculations, the following years were the start of an 11 year cycle: 2006; 1995; 1984; 1973; 1962; 1951; 1940; 1929; 1918; 1908; 1897; 1886; 1875; 1864; 1853; 1842; 1831; 1820; 1809; 1798;1787; 1776; 1765; 1754; 1743; 1732; 1721; 1710; 1699; 1688; 1677; 1666; 1655; 1644; 1633; 1622; 1611; 1600; 1589; 1578; 1567; 1556; 1545; 1534; 1523; 1512; 1501; 1490; 1479; 1468; 1457; 1446; 1435; 1424; 1413; 1402; 1391; 1380; 1369; 1358; 1347; 1336; 1325; 1314; 1302; 1291; 1280; 1269; 1258; 1247; 1236; 1225; 1214; 1203; 1192; 1181; 1170; 1159; 1148; 1137; 1126; 1115; 1104; 1093; 1082; 1071; 1060; 1049; 1038; 1037; 1026; 1015; 1004; 993; 982; 971; 960; 949; 938; 927; 916; 905; 894; 883; 872; 861; 850; 839; 828; 817; 806; 795; 784; 773; 762; 751; 740; 729; 718; 707; 696; 685; 674; 663; 652; 641; 630; 619; 608; 597; 586; 575; 564; 553; 542; 531; 520; 509; 499; 488; 477; 466; 455; 444; 433; 422; 411; 400; 389; 378; 367; 356; 345; 334; 323; 312; 301; 290; 279; 268; 267; 256; 245; 234; 223; 212; 201; 190; 179; 168; 157; 146; 135; 124; 113; 102; 91; 80; 69; 58; 47; 36; 25; 14; and 03.

I wonder if any history majors recognize any of these years co-inciding with any major events.

14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Jack Kruse;63785 wrote: A “Chizhevsky Super Event†is named after famed Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky (1897-1964) who founded “heliobiology†(study of the sun’s effect on biology) and “aero-ionization†(study of effect of ionization of air on biological entities). Chizhevsky was also was noted for his work in “cosmo-biology", biological circadian rhythms and hematology.

Now if you think this is bunk consider what just happened in NYC and NJ: The Chizhevsky Super Event theory predicted this storm all the way back in March because of the solar maximum that occurred on 3/23/2012. His work is where I found out about the viral alterations in the oceans by the sun and how humans are impacted by it.

Chizhevsky is most notable for his use of historical research (historiometry) techniques to link the 11 year solar cycle, Earth’s climate and the mass activity of peoples, research that was confirmed by Western scientists earlier this decade in two important studies titled Amplifying the Pacific Climate System Response to a Small 11-Year Solar Cycle Forcing and Synchronized Northern Hemisphere climate change and solar magnetic cycles during the Maunder Minimum.

Important to note there are the “four components†of Chizhevsky's eleven year cycle and their approximate lengths: 1) a three year period of minimum activity characterized by passivity and autocratic rule; 2) a two year period during which masses begin to organize under new leaders and one theme; 3) a three year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war; 4) a three year period of gradual decrease in excitability until the masses are apathetic.

Of these “four components†our world has now entered into the Third Period: A three year period of maximum excitability, revolution and war. Sounds like Iran and Isreal no?

According to Chizhevsky’s research, RAS scientists state in this report, the defining characteristics to be looked for when our world enters into a Third Period “Super Event†timeline is a rapid overturning of existing weather phenomena combined with an equally sudden major changing of the global social-political power structures all occurring during a period of Solar Maximum. Can you super storm Sandy?

Interesting to note about the current Solar Maximum we are in was the 23 March 2009 scientific article titled Space Storm Alert: 90 Seconds From Catastrophe published by New Scientist that eerily describes somewhat exactly what is now occurring in the United States following their East Coast region being struck by what is being called a “derecho†storm that, in part, says:

“It is midnight on 22 September 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colourful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.†Remember the crazy Aurora in NY and then two months later Sandy comes.......

According to NOAA's Storm Prediction Center web site, a derecho (pronounced “deh-REY-choâ€) is a widespread, long-lived wind storm that is associated with a band of rapidly moving showers or thunderstorms.

Chizhevsky’s research, however, states that derecho storms are but a precursor to the much more damaging events associated with a “Super Eventâ€, a finding made even more terrifying with the 2008 news that NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft had discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to “load up†the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms.

RAS scientists in this report blame this “loading up†of the magnetosphere caused by solar flares for causing not only the catastrophic Russian floods, but also our present global weather chaos, to include: 1.) The unrelenting heat wave hitting the United States that has caused at least 30 deaths, hundreds of forest fires and billions in crop damage. 2.) The torrential floods and rain continuing to batter the United Kingdom. 3.) The catastrophic floods that have hit India leaving nearly 100 dead and millions homeless. 4.) The historic and severe drought that has hit northern and central Mexico. 5.) The historic drought that has ravaged Brazil’s northeast.

Most important to note about a “Chizhevsky Super Eventâ€, this report concludes, is that while no one is able to predict exactly what the “main event†may be, the historic record leaves no doubt whatsoever that it is coming with terrifying suddenness and will most certainly upend the entire world as we know it.

Of particular concern for this particular “Chizhevsky Super Eventâ€, say RAS scientists in this report, would be the sudden outbreak of global war combined with an equally catastrophic global flu outbreak such as that which happened last century during the Solar Maximum decade of 1910-1918 that saw the outbreak of World War I and the Spanish Flu Pandemic that combined killed estimated 500 million people. There ya go Cavemam!

Not known to but a few researchers was that in 2001 Canadian researchers warned that influenza epidemics are more likely to sweep the globe when the sun develops spots and sends its excess energy barreling toward Earth such as it is doing now.

As I read this I can't help but wonder how the aligning of our solar system to the center of the Milky Way galaxy on 21 December 2012 fits into the puzzle. We're just beginning to tap the amazing knowledge the Mayans had regarding astronomy, the seasons & circadian cycles. The current Bactun ends and a new one begins with the rising sun on 22 Dec 2012.

So does the massive galactic alignment cause done gravitational influence that switched the poles, causes massive solar flares, the next ice age? Guess we'll see. The reality is we've forgotten how intertwined everything is. Butterfly effect any one? Chaos is the only constant when looking at entropy.

It's time we think about that connectedness before we go the way of the dinosaurs Mother Nature is just waiting to see if we can leverage factor X to survive the next cataclysmic event she's got planned. The question are we awake enough to realize what's happening and how to adapt when it does occur

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This gretchen is why science has always transfixed me.......just when you think you got her down........up comes something else pops that changes the construct of understanding.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The plates are rocks sheets......that move across the mantle.......whatif they were elastic bands and not hard.......and did not slide on the mantle slowly........that is what Einstein predicted would happen if the radiation from the sun was able to permeate our atmosphere consistently or massively over some time scale. It would mean the oceans would be floating on these plates and all land masses would be at risk for massive flooding at any time. Life would die on the land and migrate to the oceans and likely be in deeper colder water to avoid the massive waves on the surface. Sunlight would become a rarity for life.........things would radically change.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

flu shots treat previous yrs flu.......in the 1918 pandemic it was the ionizing radiation that changed the flu to cause its virulence. We had no answer for it then and we have no answer for it again. We are products of viral marketing and these biologic pieces are designed to change us and force us to adapt to them......because all life are beholden to the environment from which they come. Epigenetics 101. Factor X all rolled into one.

18. might be a good reason to try homeschooling in a particular year!

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Off the top of my head here are events that I can link to dates on your list: OPEC oil embargo & petroleum shortage in the us, Cuban missile crisis, Korean War WWII, stock market crash & Great Depression, end of WWI, Spanish flu, US conversion away from the gold standard, Lincoln's assianation, British Troops sacked & burned the White House, 100 yrs war, the inquisition These are the ones that jump out at me. I'm sure there are more.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is some homology for Cavemam to ruminate on.........she opened this can or worms