1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Unique and Rare CT today

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Brett Jacques ND, Mar 3, 2015.

1. A rare, freak storm/cloud caused snow fall in Huntington Beach, CA. Since I missed my morning CT in the Pacific from being Dad's school bus for my boys, in the afternoon I walked barefoot through the remaining snow at the beach then plunged into the ocean which made for an extra special session. BTW there have been a lot of lost seal pups in my area these days coming up to me looking for insight. :)

2. Marie

Marie New Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Josh likes this.
  3. I saw one in Santa Monica just lying there I thought it was dead but then it blinked it's eyes. Very sad apparently they are starving something to do with the water being warmer and the fish they feed on have moved to colder waters. Also and I don't know how 'valid' this is but a few years ago at Venice Beach there was a lot of stingray type fish (I got bitten twice)...................now nothing. And the pelicans were diving enthusiastically for fish now much less. This is just in a period of 3 years as I say it is only what I notice for myself and I have nothing in the way of stats or whatever to back it up. But it feels bad like the oceans really are dying..................

4. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

The weather controlling machines in CA must have broke temporarily ;)

We got some hail in San Jose that day too. I happened to be shopping at an Asian market at the time it started hailing, it was funny as I checked out they all started saying some word I'd never heard before... Figuring they were merely getting excited about rain, I ignored it... come to find out when I walked out the door, it was actually hailing :)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^it is the circadian mismatches of humans showing up in the sea.......UBI 5 baby. Archimedes is a big dog.

Danny and Kristi Lambert like this.