1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Unexplained rise in All cause mortality in the UK in 2018

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Lahelada, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

"The UK is missing UV light environmentally due to location is it not?

'88 children per year die of sudden cardiac arrest'. In the UK. Why? Not sure if the numbers have risen.
    http://www.gov.uk/…/deal-to-provide-life-saving-defibrillat…

I'm just trying to help out my UK friends........I know why they are dropping like flies and why everyone's Vitamin D is low world wide where EMF is prevalent........regardless if your naked in the sun or not.........

DHA absorbs and emit's like. UV is a part of the spectrum of light. The DC electric current is made from the interaction of DHA with light. This means in the middle of this transaction UV light is huge player.""

Regarding the UK kids in the link: Let us now bring it to our shores, here in the US the epidemic is atrial fib.........we have millions of people on blood thinners.......because their heart wont beat correctly either? Most of our country is not deep in UV light either. Plus our doctors tell people to stay out of the sun and fewer people eat DHA to be able to collect this frequency from the sun. See a problem yet? Did you know UV light alone can thin your blood and increase the O2 saturation of your blood alone?
    How might light from outside us in the ionosphere, affect the bioplasma in our cells? Is the ionosphere like your bioplasma in your skin? YEP

The aura around you is akin to the ionosphere of Earth. What is contained in your ionosphere determines how much energy leaches from things on its surface. Lightening within clouds restores imbalances and charges focally created within the ionosphere. There is a quantlet lesson here. Can you explain it further in biologic terms? YEP

KRUSE RULE: It is not "woo" if you can explain it.

Calcium controls the QRS wave of the heart. This is when blood is expelled from it to the circulation. When you screw with calcium in a cell you are screwing with the most important cation for signaling in all life forms. The Ubi series has a Ca/calmodulin thread somewhere in it. READ IT. And when signaling goes awry you get sick and you die if it goes on too long. It is all tied to excessive nn EMF exposure and lack of UV light from nature.........not to food you eat. The real food tie in this whole story? What do all seed need to germinate? Calcium. Now you know why the american govt has given the keys of the kingdom to Monsanto. They are trying to make seeds grow in high EMF world. This is why they are getting rid of other seeds. That is why SCALE MATTERS in building wisdom. There is something very large unfolding in front of your eyes. Connect the dots........or just continue to be a T Rex in Mexico, say 65 million yrs ago.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/a-fib-in-kids-is-very-common-in-uk-why.16178/

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Nov 2016

Isn't EHS a disease that makes all your cell membranes vibrate too much and doesn't this cause distortion instead of quantum music in your cells? So it begs the question what lowers molecular vibrations in living systems like us? UVB light and magnetic flux from the Earth's magnetic field can. How? Let's focus on the strong sun signal in Mexico versus the UK: It specific frequencies increases Vitamin D3 in your skin and blood in 3-7 days which immediately affects calcium and PTH status in your body to stabilize or destabilize cell membranes that have been vibrating crazily in the UK because of their absence.

When cell membranes are destabilized water flows differently in many of your cellular compartments and signaling is altered. This alters optical signaling between blood cells in your skin and blood and the neurons connected to these arterioles that link to the sympathetic nervous system where most of the EHS symptoms come from. This leads to white matter changes in the PVN firing rate that stop proper neuronal signals from the environment from going from the neocortex - thalamus and to the target organs in EHS. That is EHS in a nutshell. Why does this happen? What does Vitamin D3 do fundamentally to cell membranes ? it is a calcium channel blocker on our surfaces or our eye, skin, and gut and lung. So is the magnetic flux because it also increases the DC electric current to quiet down cell membranes during regeneration at night. Both link to melatonin levels which controls mtDNA and energy flux. EHS is a brown out cause by a poor environment. I knew getting you to Mexico would illuminate your bulb so to speak. What did I tell you calcium does in eukaryotic cell membranes when I spoke about their antenna function of the Cell Membrane in Ubiquitination 14 blog?

Calcium is the concrete of the lipid bilayer in all eukaryotic cell membranes. nnEMF cause calcium ion resonance that ruins this feature. This breaks your antenna function and I think it is a bigger issue in a 50 Hz electric gird country. In a 60 Hz country MS is more likely because of the effects on mitochondrial vibrations and harmonics. For MS this effects the flow of water between glial cells and neurons in the CNS and PNS. Now think about what impact that has when UVB light hits your surfaces or you swim in the crater with three times as much milligauss as the UK. what does it do to you quickly? It quiets the noise made in your PVN. The mexican environment was capable of lowering molecular vibrations in you so that your atoms could oscillate as nature intended where sunlight hits you or magnetic flux retunes you. What happens when you live in the UK chronically? It means you have a lower threshold to handle electromagnetic non native energies and EHS is more likely."

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/member-event-mexico.18802/page-6

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm smiling........very nice.

Lahelada likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Leland Stillman

Leland Stillman New Member

I have also wondered how immigration would affect this, for many reasons.
    1. London just surpassed NYC for violent crime due to knife attacks.
    2. Immigrants have diseases of the tropics that, frankly, require UV light and heat to mitigate their effects i.e. TB, malaria, etc.
    3. They come to the UK, maybe see a doctor once a year, and never get their vitamin D right, never correct their environment, etc = a disaster. I had a lot of Somali patients in my residency - they were horribly sick for a wide, wide array of reasons that I know understand from reading Jack's work.
    4. The natives of the UK and the US are all horribly immunocompromised - I keep wondering when I will start seeing TB show up in my cancer patients here in the US because we know we have lots of it in our immigrant communities.
    5. All of that is not even to mention the fact that equatorial immigrants continue to eat their equatorial diets, then they add coffee, refined sugar, junk food, etc on top of it. I used to tell them, "don't eat like Americans." I should have told them, "move to Florida and eat a deuterium-depleted diet." Hindsight = 20/20.

A native population with zero immunity plus an immigrant population with lots of communicable diseases and whose immunity depends on an equatorial environment mixing in a medical system that doesn't understand environmental medicine = a recipe for epidemiological disaster.

Joyfun, Michael CULLEN, Allin and 4 others like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You're become a wiser MD.

Leland Stillman and Mayuri like this.
  9. Leland Stillman

Leland Stillman New Member

Jack, it's unreal. You're unraveling the mysteries of the universe right in front of my eyes. I'm at a conference right now and while they are going on and on about what they think is actually going on, I am busy reading your blog posts (which I have printed out) instead. Finding out how things actually work underneath the biochemical paradigm.

I have ended up having your blog posts printed and bound at my local print shop - costs like $30 for one volume of about ~300 pages, but it's worth it to be able to highlight and actually read it on paper (rather than a screen!).

It would be awesome if the blogs were available in a big box-set. 10/10 would buy. And it would be cheaper than what I am doing.
    I think it would end up being between eight and twelve volumes.

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just write, then wait until man comes around to needing what I've written.........

Mayuri, Brent Patrick and caroline like this.