1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE.........

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New blog out...........and it is not what you think. I refuse to lower my standards to those who refuse to raise theirs no matter how they are related to me…….When it is obvious that they won't choose to learn about why you are changing showing them what life will be like without you around might be a wise biohack. Migration from these people is the key to do this. Do not bitch about having to isolate yourself from people who just do not get it. You cannot change what you refuse to confront and that is why sometimes people cannot learn from their own mistakes.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/33148492

2. Inger

Inger Silver

SO TRUE!
    I can tell you I have experienced this.....!

Alex97232 likes this.