1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Understanding magnetic fields

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Bastian, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Bastian

Bastian Freedom to change

Hi everyone,
    I am confused about magnetic fields being beneficial on one hand and detrimental on the other.

From what I understand a higher magnetic flux (naturally occurring at night) is related to faster spin of ATPase and higher velocity / increased charge of electrons. Better repair, better sleep etc.
    If a higher magnetic flux has these benefits, why are magnetic fields from powerlines, electronics, DE detrimental?
    The only thing I can think of is that we are only exposed to one pole of the Earths magnetic field at a time. Whereas devices, electricity etc would expose us to both poles at the same time and hence decrease electron velocity / charge?
    Are unidirectional magnets like Magnetico (simulating the Earths magnetic field) and exposing the body only to one pole versus bipolar magnets which expose the body to both magnetic poles the only difference? What about interference with magnetism in our heart and brain? Why would one interfere and not the other?

Any insights would be appreciated.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The dose makes the toxin and in the case of a native magnetic field, it makes a proper free radical signal and an alien one makes a free radical that is not. Simple.

3. Bastian

Bastian Freedom to change

Thanks Jack. By dose you mean the field strength or the length of exposure or both?
    I take it a native field would be a unidirectional one? I that why the magnetico works for regeneration as per Dr Dean Bonlie?
    Can you point me towards where I can find more information on how magnetic fields make free radical signals? Many thanks!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Both.

Here is how the sun's electric and magnetic fields do it.......

[​IMG]

And how nnEMF changes it........

[​IMG]