1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Understanding Electricity

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ALEXIS TUDOR, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

This guy brings an interesting perspective on electricity. Eric Dolland has done some fascinating experiments. He was tinkering with his dads navy based electrical studies when he was 6 and is the only guy that has successfully reproduced some of tesla's experiments. I think it is something to consider to understand electromagnetics.

This is something that was suggested by you tube after his video ended. I have listened to several of his vids. Interesting. Not sure of the validity. Not a nice guy though.

Also interesting perspective but all theory based. He claims to have solved the nature of magnetism but could be very well just a side show Bob in his garage.
    THis is his book which I have not read so can't say much about. https://www.amazon.com/Uncovering-Missing-Secrets-Magnetism-Exploring-ebook/dp/B00NQS0DM8

Johan Lindstrøm, halvibe and JanSz like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wires around boat to make the boat magnetically invisible (so the bomb would not see boat) also time 2:40

Time 1:22:40
    Tesla X-rays are not transverse vibrations
    X-ray are not electromagnetic vawes

Tesla X-ray system---->can stand in front of it
    GE X-ray system---->kills

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    ElectricUniverse likes this.
  3. halvibe

halvibe New Member

The bald guy is Ken Wheeler. aka "The Angry Photographer". It's not that he's not a nice guy, it's just that he has a weird act. The guy actually has a brain that compares to the likes of Dr. Kruse, Tesla, etc. He has a fantastic memory, he's known in the photography community for his broad knowledge and brutal honesty. He has translated some very weird original languages into English. He has written a book on magnetism that would rock the scientific community (if it's true). Just like with Dr. Kruse, Roland Van Wijk and others, there are extremely few craniums that can handle what he's written.
    I would love to see Dr. K & Ken W. read each others work (I don't mean about photography).
    BTW: Wheeler agrees with Maxwell & Heavyside & NOT with Einstein.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  4. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Agreed but I don't think brutal honesty give you license to be condescending and have it be called a good or desirable trait. THe goal of this forum I would imagine is to live a full life with full potential which is a good thing. What we do with that potential should not be overlooked or a long life or a wise person becomes pointless.

JanSz likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I remember reading a long time ago how the British responded to threat of German magnetic sea mines by 'degaussing' their ships.