1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Understanding Black Light

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Jason Prall, Oct 12, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Let me know if they work without ballast.

2. yes, of curse, this is not for longtime use. I think it is very strong, so maybe for short usage.

3. JasonW

JasonW Silver

Ok, can't find anything that says they don't. only that they work "better" with it.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Why not just get the ones Dr. Kruse uses from Batteries and Bulbs?
    https://www.batteriesplus.com/light-bulb/cfl/spiral/screw/cfl10028

If you use a flourescent light, it will emit x-rays from the end - you have 2 choices, move it at least 3 ft away from you or cover the ends with lead tape or go with a CFL... less power so buy more of them - the fluorescent tubes say to be within 2 ft so you are losing therapeutic benefits when you are further away - but at least there are no x-rays that way -

Would love to know what IR light he is using... the ones I've seen require a special socket... and they suck down power... You need the IR light plus the UV light or the IR light first, then the UV light plus enough DHA for the paramagnetic function of DHA to work... you also need to be fully hydrated and probably being grounded is a great idea... if you make the surface cool that the light is hitting, even more effective...

If you're using an LED setup like for instance this:
    http://www.amazon.com/RubyLux-Red-B...?srs=9286491011&ie=UTF8&qid=1449098924&sr=8-1
    cover the leds in plastic wrap and put it against your skin - inside of wrist where you take your pulse - cool it off first with an ice pack - sort of a nonportable poor man's quantlet... :)
    This is because the leds don't have enough power when they're far away from you -

But truly, the morning sun is the way to go if at all possible - and if you have enough DHA onboard, I would think you could be outside all day with no problems as long as your eyes were exposed to the same frequencies as your skin -

Of course, I could be wrong...

5. JasonW

JasonW Silver

They don't work, tried it and small print on the box says so.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@JasonW
    So what are you going to do now?
    get ballast for each bulb
    get another light bulb that does not need ballast, what kind?
    How many bulbs you are considering?

There is one more important variable, EMF field of the lamp.
    We will newer be able to escape that.
    Some kind of trade of is need.
    We need minimum distance between lamp and human body that is acceptable when considering:
    density of light frequencies (generated by lamp)
    density of other magnetic frequencies (generated by lamp)
    ------

Wonder how/if Quantlet addressed that?
    Post that info here if you would come across it.
    So far what I see is that they put Quantlet on the skin and tighten the belt.

At this time my mind is set at full spectrum light (UV, visible, IR). All in one bulb.
    Full spectrum in this case is replicating sunlight (as need by humans and some other animals).
    Among other considerations convenience and easy access to buy is important,
    There are other lamps that may be considered but they are designed for agriculture.
    Lots of light, but the spectrum is suitable for plant growth.
    Even then additional light (and frequency) must be added when plants are ready for flowering.
    It gets complicated.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    seanb4 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Quantlet brings it all together.........

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    Does that mean that home bound person, living in his/her mothers dark windowless basement can put Quantlet on his/her wrist and do not worry about sufficient lighting
    or
    it is meant as additional edge for high class sportsmen like few guys posting on this board?

.[​IMG]
    ----------------------
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/power-of-the-sun.17199/#post-183382
    Artificial light can be used for plant growth in three different ways: 1. To provide all the light a plant needs to grow, 2. To supplement sunlight, especially in winter months when daylight hours are short. 3. To increase the length of the "day" in order to trigger specific growth and flowering.

So if you have a bad gut or a bad pupil can we help a human grow and thrive without their version of a soil? Yes. This is where the idea of the Quantlet came from in my mind. I put this all down on paper and Ruben built it.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jan nothing replaces the sun........how many times do I have to SAY THIS TO YOU! But if you can't or won't do it listen or get out in it for whatever reason..........there is now an option that is an alternative that works with nature's recipes for our proteins.........So, how does light and cold meet in the Quantlet device? In blood, hemoglobin’s peak light absorption peaks at 280 mm 420nm 540nm and 580nm and has sharp cutoff at 600 nm. Blood is a magnetohydrodynamic fluid plasma capable of acting as the carrier force of the power in cold and light. If you want real change in your life you have to go for wisdom that is uncommon to modern humans, why? Society has become so synthetic and artificial that the truth now offends people. Old books mentioned," let there be light", so optics was born. We were given the ingredient for life, but we were not given the recipe of how light, water, and magnetism works in unison to initiate "change without macroscopic change". Light hits proteins to alter its charge photoelectrically and this changes the charge in the proteins that induces a change in the water around proteins. Blood plasma has all these parts. In 1905, we found the cosmic wand in the "photoelectric effect". From 1905-1921 man laughed at Einstein. They even hired another scientist to prove Einstein a hoax. That man wound up confirming Einstein's insight and guess what, they gave him a Nobel in 1923 for providing the experimental proof of Einstein's insight. Einstein was vindicated by Millikan. Einstein replied, “let all light be quantized”, then photonics was born. We’ve gone from stone age, to iron age, and now firmly in the electronic age but that age is coming to an end because we are hitting its physical limits. This might be mankind’s best news. Photonics holds huge promise because it has unlimited potential because light is able to carry energy and information without being encumbered by mass. The Quantlet takes full advantage of all this science that has been done but not coherently connected by modern science but that is what my blog is doing for people using biophysics already published. The unique ability engineered into the Quantlet, by Rub Sal and myself shrinks circuits, currents, and voltages while increasing communication and signaling transmission speeds while lowering non native EMF emissions.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, you have mentioned many times, nothing beats the natural sun. That is given.
    Quantlet is device, very good device, we already know that it will newer be as good as sun.

To visualize you bring hydroponics.
    Plants grown without soil often newer see sun, but they bring more or less good crop.
    More in tune to plant requirements the light frequency content is, the better the harvest.
    In that context I try to figure where to place Quantlet.

seanb4 likes this.
  11. JasonW

JasonW Silver

I'm going to go with the Solar Glo bulbs you were using. I'm sitting about 18" below them so not too worried about any EMF.

As far as the Quantlet, I've been experimenting with a 375 nm flashlight and an ice pack. Don't know what frequencies the Quantlet will use. Don't know if it has made much difference. I have no health issues so it's hard to tell if any of these "hacks" make any difference.

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

13. Daniel

Daniel New Member

Are SAD lamps full spectrum light sources? I tried to look for them on amazon, but they have no detailed information about wavelength or spectrum, only Lux

14. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I dont think so, probably just real bright visible spectrum.

I had one before and it didn't make much difference however full spectrum reptile lights do.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  15. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Your lamp gives light of frequency "True 365 nm Blacklight LED"
    It likely will not give you much help, specially no vit D.

I am looking at the chart from
    Sperti D Lamp
    that chart says that
    pre-vit D producing range is 260-315nm
    ---------------------------------------------------
    UV-B range is 280–315nm (UV-B is vit D producing light frequency
    UV-A range is 315–400nm

----------------------------
    http://www.sperti.com/D-UV-F-Vitamin-D-Lamp-the-Study-s/1841.htm
    ----------------------------

Personally I prefer full spectrum reptile type of light.

lohd2015 likes this.
  17. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

@JanSz
    Thank you for your input and the very informative link to the study on UVB. I am not looking for the black light to help with vit D. Just wondering if it can be used at night as an alternative light source.
    The full spectrum contains blue light, and should not be used at night, correct?

drezy likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it will help Loh............

brandie and lohd2015 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you dont need it for vitamin D you need it for the DC electric current

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes, full spectrum light is our best imitation of sunlight.
    Use it only in day time.
    For convenience it is good idea to define what you mean by day time.
    I call 14hrs as my day and 10hrs as night.
    Last two hrs of "day" light there is less light.
    That is about description of my longest day where I live and I try to replicate it 365 times.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For the night light I use:
    RubyLux ALL RED High Intensity LED Bulb 640 to 660nm

When I sleep there is no light.
    ===================================================
    Consider reading
    https://www.jackkruse.com/physician-guest-blog-2-the-invisible-sun-and-purple-light/
    PHYSICIAN GUEST BLOG #2

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    lohd2015 likes this.