1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Underground house protection from 5G

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Solidsilverteeth, May 25, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Number 4 is not accurate. The official line is these satellites beam the internet down to every place on earth. There will be no blind spots on the surface of the earth that you can’t get signal, the satellites orbits will be beaming between each other to create a huge grid network.

The only protection possible is an underground house like an earth ship, the glass front will not be such good protection but the rest of the house under a meter of earth will be.

I want to have a greenhouse at the front of my earth ship, with double glass walls, but I know glass will not be a protection from nnEMFs from satellites so also have to have faraday chicken wire on the inside wall, which will still let a lot of light through.

My earthship be electronic free zone. Nothing electronic whatsoever. Only candles a log stove or oil lamps. No electronic whatsoever

And full of plants.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    ElectricUniverse likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Silver, sir you have some great aspirations, I hope you can shepherd them through to completion.

Yes and so regrettably, more and more low-earth orbit sats are coming in our future. Our one big hope is that one day a powerful solar flare will fry them to cinders (but whilst causing minimal damage on earth).

In any case, one can hope that the sheer distance that the RF/MW radiation has to travel to earth's surface will bleed off (inverse law)much of their power density intensity so that exposure will be less lethal than wi-fry and terrestrial cell base stations/antennae (but still rather dangerous long-term).

3. Solidsilverteeth

Underground is best protection from low orbit wifry at night while you sleep, or to sleep inside a silver threaded faraday protection bubble canopy

It then you want to be out in the sun as much as possible in the day time. You can’t have both.

Is there a way to get the sun without the wifry from low orbit?

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I would say that for now you are in far greater danger of pulsed radiofrequency radiation from nearby sources in urban areas.

If you are by now (thank your lucky stars!) relocated in rural areas you could measure your ambient RF/MW levels. Chances are they would be too low to be of concern so go out and unfurl your solar panels (skin surfaces) and get some rays.

5G from space is a whole new ball game. We would need 5G-aware RF meters to really know what is coming at us from above.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  5. Solidsilverteeth

6. Solkysset

Solkysset New Member

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

Not sure about shipping costs to differ t parts of the world.

But the finished product is excellent I have seen and been in on of these homes and it’s amazing.

The trouble is they had electricity in there which compounds all the nnEMFs.

I personally would have no electricity at all. Just a log burner for heating/ cooking. Lamps from oil, or gas bottles and candles for lights.

With the earth coverings and the same nnEMF protection windows that Jack uses on his farm. It could be completely protected from beaming internet down on our heads.