1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Unbound

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Patrick K, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

hello,
    I know this question doesn't specifically belong here ( wasn't quite sure in which section to ask it in)...But since Mister Salinas is a major developer of the Q and the movie Unbound...when is it going to be available for all of us? I am willing to have some skin in the game ( and pay) to see it...

it seems so inspiring in the preview...

Thanks to all tribe members!
    StuartG likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well, I spoke to Ruben today and he is not done with the movie. He is making changes to it but we have other plans for the movie at this point that fits into the next generation of jackkruse.com
    Brent Patrick and shiran like this.
  3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

4. Freader

Freader New Member

Thanks for asking, I've been wondering the same thing.
  5. StuartG

StuartG New Member

Would be interested in weaving Unbound into a local Event if offered-up that way.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have asked Ruben to release all 3 hours of his interview he did with me in NOLA for unbound. they only used about ten minutes. If he does I am going to release it on Patreon in a video blog for Members. For patrons there will be a tier added for it. Members will get it free. I should know something soon.