1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

UK Sunrise

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Technosmith, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Technosmith

Technosmith New Member

Hey folks,

For those based in the UK, how long are you gazing at the sunrise in the morning?

I believe Jack encourages us to eat within 30 minutes of rising so I'm just curious as to how long you guys are watching the sunrise for before hitting the BAB?

Also, do any of you do this through a window indoors, which I appreciate is far from optimum?

Thanks,

Phil

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

As long as possible. :) I try and get outside even before sunrise, the light frequencies are transitioning, and I think that helps the circadian cycle. I also pay attention to what is going on in the environment, whether its the first bird sounds which are before sunrise, or a flock of birds that goes south east at around 15 mins after sunrise, the changing foliage on the trees etc. I work my senses. For me its information, just like food. :D If I'm eating within 30 mins of sunrise I'm going in and grabbing something to eat and going outside to eat it if I can, but I'm not doing the leptin reset so getting as much info from the light frequencies and the changing environment is critical. I eat if I'm hungry, or if the weather is crap for several days or I can't spend long outside. If the weather is too bad then I might stand in a doorway, or look out of an east facing window, its better than doing nothing, but I've found that when I'm scavenging light, grounding is even more important. I use a grounded yoga mat as a runner at the bottom of the bed, linked to an outside grounding rod, and using that overnight has made a difference, especially in the winter when I've been living in the cold lane. Grounding, living in the cold lane, working my senses and scavenging light as much as I can on cold surfaces makes a difference. So does a minimum of 10 hours complete darkness at night, after using the transitioning evening frequencies (either natural or from some evening blockers I've rigged up). :)

3. Technosmith

Technosmith New Member

That's great Sue, thanks for your input.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sue for the win!

Sue-UK and Antonis like this.