1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ubiquitination 15 is live.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, May 29, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Penny likes this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

Thinking early puberty may be a bit like the astronaut story, rather than estrogens in food and other products. Kids are brought up in perpetual summer so that the body thinks it has been through more years than the biological age would suggest.....maybe 4 per year or more....along with being permanently uncoupled, so they bolt early, really early....

3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

LOL, sounds like my life ;). Connected to the Internet when in 1997 (I was 6 years old), puberty at 12. Felt like I've lived a lot longer than 24 years TBH :rolleyes:. Oh, and did I mention I was put on an 11-hour flight from Melbourne to Singapore was I was 1 month old o_O

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  4. Josh

Josh Gold

More light=More time....

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not quite..........but close. Slow light down........with more water = more time........how do you do it? preserve the DHA in the SCN AND TISSUES.

Breadcrumb

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Where do the "colors" of quarks come in, do they have a literal light effect as individual "color" particles or only in combination as atomic particles or in decay? You mentioned that under certain circumstances, we might have a "quark-based ecosystem", does this exist inside of stars and our mitochondria?

7. Josh

Josh Gold

I meant the more light emitted or absorbed and moving around without buffer such as water and magnetism to slow it down, means more time passes/ time moves faster...more light means more measurement at the quantum level and more quantum/particle transitions and DNA transcription.