1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

UBER and LYFT drivers have some risks........RF risks that is.

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now how do you think Uber drivers or their passengers will fare going forward? Every Uber/Lyft driver has to have 2 smartphones going on their dash plus the vehicles mG, e/v to boot. How is light shaping your life?

[​IMG]

ElectricUniverse and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Right in front of your nuts too.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Hard to believe this story. Just a mere decade or so ago who would have imagined how sinister, pervasive and invasive RF/MW radiation applications would become in our everyday lives?

If I were in that taxi I would politely ask driver to turn Wi-Fry off because it affects my health. If he/she refused I would get out and hail the nearest rickshaw instead (if they are still around).

It seems when it rains it pours. Proliferation of RF and now 5G is coinciding with a historic increase in galactic and solar cosmic rays hitting earth. It is believed by some that more cosmic rays will have a knock-on, or synergistic effect with 5G radiation.

How bad it gets is anyone's guess.

Helio Silva and mrc like this.
  4. mrc

mrc Silver

Survival of the wisest, truly.
    Plus these electric car drivers are riding w/a potential bomb ready to go off; the lithium battery.
    If the East is so advanced in energy, medicine, what have they been doing to combat all this!?
    Hearing that guy China trip on the 8/19 Q/A of how electrosmogged it all is, so sad & worsening here.
    The zip code over genetic code rawness is only getting more apparent.