1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Two of our members have helped mankind with wound healing:

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They have written a book where quantum biologic principles link to what Becker found in his experiments and then linked it to the coming age of quantum biology.

Two of my friends and long term physician members at my website have just introduced a book to help patients with mitochondrial illnesses improve their wound healing. Julie owns a wound care center in California and uses quantum principles in her practice. Rob used to be an ER doc and now has embarked on a new career of longevity medicine using quantum principles to allow patients on the west Coast take advantage of the coming age of quantum biology. Have a read of there work and leave them a review! Julie and Rob are amazing people and wonderful starfish for mankind!

[​IMG]
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Excellent ! I am happy to hear that the Doc made the jump,too.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

great news RobH! You have been working for a long time on this!

Please give us an update on you and your family when you find a spare minute.
    Lahelada likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Food can't explain this but the sun can. Circadian biology influences tissue behavior in ways few can fathom.
    Here is why I stopped operating after 3pm 15 years ago. It was clear to me surgery is safer when the sun was rising and not setting.
    Skin wounds suffered during the day heal more quickly than those at night, according to new research in Science Translational Medicine.https://t.co/IXSq4pYhGj
    shiran likes this.