1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tweaks to Dutch hormone test results

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by DLO, Oct 2, 2016.

1. DLO

DLO StarFish

Update my TSH is down to 5.1 Mu/L now

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The bottom line is FreeT3.
    You want to have
    good freeCortisol
    and
    FreeT3 in upper 1/4 of laboratory range.
    ---
    but
    in emergencies
    T3 may be delivered intravenously (cortisol or not)
    so it looks like Ft3 is important.
    ---
    Practically
    if one can't find a way to raise FreeCortisol naturally (preg, prog, light, etc)
    HC supplementation can be used (more natural but cumbersome, involves timing and multiple dosing)
    or
    Medrol (synthetic, but easier on daily schedule)

//

3. DLO

DLO StarFish

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice to see science catching up to my madness in print huh? Leptin should be the chemical that is light controlled by the central retinal pathways between the retina and the hypothalamus which entangles the molecule to photons to connect between the neuroendocrine and immune systems in the brain to control thermodynamics of the organism. This master photonic hormone acts in the brain as an energy homeostasis regulating factor that triggers a decrease in food intake and an increase in energy consumption by inducing anorexigenic factors and suppressing orexigenic factors by inducing size and shape changes of other photonic hormones in the brain during day and night cycles in a complicated quantum dance. Its own synthesis is mainly regulated by food intake. Food is formed by photosynthesis UNDER THE CONTROL of the sun rays everywhere on Earth. This means food takes its directlive from the sun's specific frequencies which is contrary to the food paradigms viewpoints today. Since leptin is responsive to food it implies it really pays deep attention to spectral frequencies from light in the human environment to alter growth metabolism body wide. This effect causes eating-related hormones dynamism diurnally and seasonally, but also depends on energy status created locally by mitochondrial flux. Leptin modulates the ENTIRE TSH axis. Leptin also controls fecundity by controlling the sex hormone cascade because leptin synthesis can be suppressed by testosterone and increased by estrogen and progesterone due to a changing light environment. Now you can see science is no longer blinded by the food paradigm..........they are waking up to a new world order. http://sci-hub.cc/10.1111/aen.12264/

5. DLO

DLO StarFish

Sorry guys the google drive access should work for everyone now.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

----------------------------
    I think the links should work in attached PDF file
    Image581b.jpg

Attached Files:

Mito1 and Rubicon like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When looking at incomplete thyroid panel, the most important is FreeT3.
    optimal FreeT3= (3.5-4.2) pg/mL)
    TSH is high.
    Natural good is around 2
    supplemental can go down to 0.5
    still, all this depends on the whole picture.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  8. DLO

DLO StarFish

Waiting on results of the c8-28 panel which cost more than the dutch test, in the meantime...
    What do you suggest as the best labs for figuring out if you still have leaky gut?
    I recall jack mentioning something about 70 on HDL being an indicator in the deep ct podcast apri 2012

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Scratching my head about your HDL question.
    Looking at chart from Spectracell, your HDL is ok, LDL is high.

Thyroid
    insulin
    kidney
    dehydration
    -----------------------------------------
    so with you saying;
    DLO said:
    Update my TSH is down to 5.1 Mu/L now

Thyroid looks like good candidate to pay attention to.

10. DLO

DLO StarFish

JanSz when Jack mentions that high protein intake is negated with CT is there a lab I can do for MTOR or would it just be a ferratin measurement?

JanSz likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

About high HDL
    ----
    You spectracell tells that yours is ok.

----
    Then you are quoting:
    I recall jack mentioning something about 70 on HDL being an indicator in the deep ct podcast apri 2012
    ----
    In my notes I have:

HDL time 55:55
    High
    excessive exercise
    inflammation? (elevated above 80: high: CRP, fibrinogen, ferritin)
    And you are mentioning ferritin in your previous post.

Lipid Panel Interpretation

-----------------------------------------------
    And you are mentioning ferritin in your previous post.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  12. DLO

DLO StarFish

Turns out that lipid panel is now scraped and they are coming out with a new one.
    Did get some stool testing results back today tho from Doctors Data
    Dysbiotic flora citrobacter freundii complex +4
    Klebsiella oxytoca +3
    These are bacterial that are too high
    Yeast
    Geotrichum spp 2+ too high
    Immunology
    Secretory IGA is 3.9 and the range is 51-204 mg/dl so i got alot of catching up to do here
    Short Chain Fatty Acids
    Acetate is 77 range is 40-75%
    Propionate is 7.0 range is 9-29%
    The bacteria and yeast seem to respond best to grapefruit seed extract but would powder form be ok or would organic essential oil be the way to go about it?
    Interestingly enough the compounding pharmacist said there was a study done that showed why it's so hard to get organic grapefruit seed extract, he said it was because it was the preservative that actually did the job not the seeds themselves.....

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  13. DLO

DLO StarFish

Maternal Haplotype is B4b1 whats my ideal lattitude? Any other info to be gleamed from this?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I can raise HDL by drinking. Nothing else needed. Now what I drink to get the effect............pay attention. the next few weeks. An education is coming.

DLO likes this.
  15. DLO

DLO StarFish

Would love to hear your take on: (does this mean I should stick with seafood and away from land protein? Or will digestive enzyemes/gutflora changes/light allow me to go back to sat fats eventually?)

PPAR gamma rs1801282(C;G) abnormal fat metabolism

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPAR-γ or PPARG) is a master regulator of fatty acid storage and glucose metabolism. The genes activated by PPARG stimulate lipid uptake and adipogenesis by fat cells. It increases both lipid metabolism and adipogenesis in fat tissue. It increases insulin sensitivity in muscle tissue and increases gluconeogenesis in the liver. PPARG is mostly found in adipose tissue, colon and immune cells called macrophages.

You may have an abnormal fat metabolism. When people with the genotype (C,G) or (G,G) have a low polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat intake and a high saturated fat intake then their obesity and type 2 diabetes risks are dramatically increased. But when there is a higher mono- and poly-unsaturated intake and a lower saturated fat intake their obesity and type 2 diabetes risk is normal. Polyunsaturated fatty acids activate the PPAR-gamma gene.

Monounsaturated fat is found in foods such as avocado, olive oil, and nuts. Polyunsaturated fats are found in foods like fatty fish such as salmon, herring and polyunsaturated fat is also found in nuts. Saturated fat is found in fatty beef, pork, butter, cheese, and other dairy products.

Individuals with the genotypes (C,G) or (G,G) may want to make sure their dietary fat is higher in mono- and poly-unsaturated fat and lower in saturated fat.

Pterostilbene is a plant compound present in blueberries, cranberries, and almonds have been shown to activate PPAR-gamma (and PPAR-alpha) and lower triglycerides, and blood glucose

16. DLO

DLO StarFish

General Chemistry

BRL

Urea 8.2 2.0-9.0 mmol/L
    Serum Proteins
    C Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity) 0.4 <4.8 mg/L

New reference range effective
    09/11/2017.
    Interpretation:
    This high sensitivity CRP method is
    sensitive to 0.3 mg/L and is suitable