1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Turpentine for parasites/candida

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by ChrisnJr, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

Anyone ever heard of using pure gym spirits of turpentine with or without castor oil to cleanse parasites or candida??

steve11 and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Yes I've heard of it, but never tried it myself.

The theory is that you fast for a while so the bugs are hungry, then you bait some pure sugar with turpentine and as soon as its in the blood stream they gobble it all up which kills them

Apparently it's so effective you can even see them all come out next time you go to the toilet

3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I wouldn't touch it myself, since turpentine is a toxic poison.

There are safer ways to eliminate parasites.

Don't fool with Mother Nature. She lays down the law.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

What are the best safer ways?

5. Ibrahim

Ibrahim New Member

it works ... but if you over do it the bacteria adapts and it stops working .. so its best to use rarely

6. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

Some folks with parasites sit in a tub of milk when there's a full moon...But I, of course don't really know if
    it works for everyone or on all parasites.

7. Ibrahim

Ibrahim New Member

That sounds like some cult shit hahaha ill remember that

8. steve11

steve11 New Member

@ChrisnJr Did you try it. Can you share your result?

Here's an interview with Dr Jennifer Daniels about Turpentine:

Chantelle likes this.
  9. Memmy2

Memmy2 New Member

I've tried it a few times.Turpentine was once upon a time listed in the Merck manual as a cure all.Turpentine is pine oil,but everything has a lethal dose.But when taken as directed it is supposed to clear out candida and parasites.I've taken it on and off a few times.Jury is still out tbh,I really didn't get a jolt of cleansing or a mental burst like I do from daily sunlight and CT therapy.

10. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

Yikes! I'm an oil painter and the fumes alone from turpentine are extremely toxic so I would proceed with extreme caution (or not at all).

11. Memmy2

Memmy2 New Member

The turpentine needs to be pure gum spirits

12. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

I have been doing coffee enemas and small amounts of Pure Gum Spirit of Turpentine(no more than 3 times per week). The idea I have heard is that It breaks up biofilms; probably something parasites love and live in???. I think i passed a tiny worm though jury is still out.
    I believe this happens for me as I notice my saliva changes within a few hours to a more liquid clean feeling rather than claggy thick saliva which I think gets worse when I have dairy.
    I also had a lump of what I think was like a biofilm or something gluey come out with a coffee enema. It was huge so I don't think it was a parasite.. I know it wasn't. Just a big lump of something- it was green from charcoal. Sorry for all that gross info but I hope it helps someone in the future.

13. Bryce WH

Bryce WH New Member

I've done this before, using Diamond G Brand Turpentine. Regular turpentine found in a hardware store or paint supply is not the same, as real turpentine is basically essential oil of pine. Smells amazing and not chemical at all.

I did it with castor oil multiple times, was miserable, however I passed multiple foot long worms on each occasion and countless amoebas and biofilm colonies. These days if I do a coffee enema there is maybe 5% of what would come out in the beginning.

It works but use the real stuff. Try for yourself, know for yourself.

Chantelle likes this.
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I’ve experienced with two organic brands... Diamond G Forest from Georgia and Creekwood Naturals from California. I like the Creekwood Naturals brand better orally. I do it 1x week cut with their organic castor oil.... a teaspoon by mouth first thing in the morning. I do this in spring prior to the super humid months from the advice of a very active neighbor in her 90’s. She said to think of it as spring cleaning. The elderly always have the best kept secrets when we take the time to really listen to them. She also told me to sprinkle borax in my socks before bed for an easy detox too.

I also use the Diamond G Forest bar soap everyday... by far the best soap I’ve ever used! We were using a charcoal soap but I like this one much better. My whole family has become addicted to it. My husband is lucky and gets to wash his scalp with it but I have so much hair it stripped the hair the one time I tried it. I’ve also used the Diamond G Forest with a dropper on a toenail 2x a day for a month and 20 year old fungus was gone by the end of the month. I even had the toenail removed on three different occasions with no luck. I was absolutely shocked it worked so well. I would order direct from the seller if you use these products.

Freebird likes this.
  15. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Very cool. Couple of questions about this:

1. Have you tried the borax in socks? If so, how was that for you?
    2. Did she indicate how much borax in each sock to get optimal results?
    3. How often would you do this detox to get good results without over doing it?
    4. Did she indicate how effective the detox is (mild, moderate, super great, etc.) and what toxins it was good at clearing?

16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

The conversation started with her because my daughter had a yeast infection. She said to sprinkle a tiny pinch in your socks when your feet are itchy/fungus or in your underwear if you have a yeast infection. She said it would be gone by morning.... I admit I was skeptical but my daughter did try it for her yeast infection and shockingly it worked... she did it two nights in a row and was completely fine after.

I never had to do the borax in the socks and here is why....

I had read all the claims on borax before but never really connected the dots until she made that simple statement about the fungus. After which I started using it more for cleaning and washing our clothes etc. I am not worried about normal bacteria that we need but we obviously don’t know what’s in the water anymore. So I started cleaning with borax instead of the baking soda I normally was using.

This is how well it works... I have a large walk-in tile shower. I have always cleaned it with baking soda and vinegar. I decided to use the borax instead and I sprinkled it all over the floor and made a paste with water like I normally did with the baking soda. I then let the paste sit overnight and wash it clean in the morning. When I cleaned it I was barefoot and apparently it absorbed straight into my system... completely detoxing any fungus/bacteria out of my system. I had almost a full body rash that definitely looked fungal to me and very itchy... it lasted about a week or two and I used the Sun in conjunction with the turpentine soap in reverse to kill it. I never experienced that using the baking soda and I certainly wouldn’t recommend doing this because I think it was too extreme of a detox but I also didn’t realize what I was doing and that it would have that big of an effect on me. I think she is right a very little goes a long way with borax. I have to admit I no longer have that weird fungal smell I used to have and I think the borax in conjunction with the Sun and turpitude soap made a big difference detoxing my system.

I still use it to clean but definitely now use a tiny amount. Lol!

Freebird and Christine Renner like this.
  17. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Wow. Awesome. Thank you!

5G Canary likes this.
  18. Ibrahim

Ibrahim New Member

The turpentine soap is changing my life. The rashes are disappearing from my face and I’m looking real clean these days.

I use turpentine internally with honey, I don’t measure how much I use but rather I use my gut feeling to tell me. It is the killer of all sugar cravings lol.

Also I’ve been eating mostly plants and carbs with about 2-3oz of smoked salmon a day. As well getting sunlight. I ordered some liquid algae oil, I’m wondering if I can cut out the salmon and be vegetarian. Buts it not a risk I want to take right now.