1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

turned off circuit breaker in bedroom- morning fasted blood sugar relatively lower

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by taiyang, Dec 7, 2017 at 4:44 AM.

1. taiyang

taiyang New Member

this is probably too early to be happy about- but i still want to put it out there and maybe get some responses. i have been getting all sorts of great ideas from this site and also from watching youtube videos of nathan walz and matt maruca. yesterday i turned off the circuit breaker to my bedroom. i had worse hot flashes than i've had in a while. could have been from the spicy chili i ate. i took an aleve and was fine. the thing that was surprising is that my fasting blood sugar was 79/80. that's not a huge drop from 84- 90, which is what i have been getting with low carb and attention to blue light. but the really surprising thing is that i had carb craving last night before i went to sleep and had a wrap, tangerine, and hummus. usually that would push my blood sugar up the next morning to 90 plus. so it is very unusual for me to be 79/80. in the past when i've had hot flashes at night, my morning fasting blood sugar was not affected. i've been taking my morning fasted blood sugar for years (was prediabetic at 5.9 in 2009), so i know my patterns- and this morning's result was truly unusual. i also did 15 minutes of morning fast walking with no coat in the 40's F, so maybe that also had an effect?
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 4:59 AM