1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tucson?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Eric Waldron, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

Hello Everyone,

I plan on moving to Tucson, Arizona next year. With that being said, I wanted to know if anyone out there knows of the best spots in terms of limited non native emf in Tucson? I'm currently in Mesa (just moved here from Philly trying to get more sun, but now getting more emf) and see that the entire city is bombarded with cellphone towers, usually disguised as palm trees. I have one .10 miles from my apartment that I didn't notice when leasing and another about the same distance on the other side disguised as a flag pole. It's absurd!

Thanks much,
    Eric

Cynthia Holmes likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AZ is not a wise choice..........just saying.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is located in a densely populated (mostly mobile homes) section of midtown Tucson from one of our members. It appears to be on the back lot of a multi-level self-storage building. The signs are rather ominous (enlarge the photos to read).

[​IMG]

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

That's truly unfortunate. Thanks for your input! I honestly had no idea Az was at this point or else I would have never moved here this year. I only did it because of your shared wisdom on the importance of sunshine, being that I came from Philly. I know you recommend south of I-10 and the states around the Gulf of Mexico. Is that the only location in the U.S.? What about a less dense populated part of Tampa area? My fear is that everywhere in the U.S. and possibly the globe will have these things. Then where do we go/do?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AZ is an upgrade from Philly for sure.....but so you get the move benefit......you went from smoking unfiltered Camels to Filtered Marlboro and you have COPD.

That should make you think.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tampa is horrible because of 5G marine radar.

8. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

Okay, cool. Yeah, I'm taking it step by step, Jack! Glad to hear I made an improvement--progress. However, I'm willing to do what it takes to get healthy by surrounding myself within a functionable environment. My mother had been diagnosed with progressive MS in her early twenties (I was 2 at the time) and her mother has had two different types of cancer and a heart attack mainly from smoking. She's still alive and kicking, however. My wife is from a small city in Peru called Arequipa. I lived there for over two years in 80 degree sunshine where I really started to feel the benefits of the sun. It wasn't until listening to your podcast with Adam Lowrey that I really began to understand the why and made an even more conscious effort to follow the protocol. I thought I was doing myself a huge service by coming to Arizona and then finally settling in a small suburb around Tucson. But after being here and feeling it, and then you say this, it appears it won't be.

Getting the place right is the most essential. Then my wife and I can work on our career paths and business endeavors from a sane mental state with enough energy sprouting from our mitochondria. Therefore, I want to reiterate follow up questions regarding living destinations. Tucson is definitely out of the picture, correct? Or is there a way to make it work? How about Destin, Florida? I see there are some members living there and feeling the benefits. I also see some potential for work at least in tourism. What about any places in Peru? If anyone is familiar with there.

Thanks for your time and help, Doc! It's amazing! I love spreading the good word to my fellow working companions, ect. even though they think it's crazy. haha

9. Leland Stillman

Leland Stillman New Member

If you can move to Peru, why not? Especially if you have a skillset you can use remotely.

As far as the panhandle goes, just find a nice spot back in the woods and you're all set. Destin and places like it are pretty densely populated. Places like Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City Beach, and Fort Walton are still small towns.

Cynthia Holmes likes this.
  10. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

Yeah, the only thing with Peru is that it's pretty densely populated and being filled with people on their gadgets more and more so. Florida's panhandle definitely amuses me. Thanks for your input!

Anyone happen to know who the members are that live in Tucson?

11. Leland Stillman

The thing to consider about Peru is that, despite being densely populated, the cell technology is probably not even 4 G yet. That's a big difference in which wavelengths are used and what the power densities are. So a city downtown in Peru might be better than a suburb here in the US, even if it's more densely populated with more devices! I couldn't say for sure - I have never done any testing outside of the US.

12. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

Yes, great point. That's exactly what I was thinking. In fact they advertise as having 4G, but there's no way they truly have the technology for it already. My wife even said the same thing the other day. It could be 3G for all we know. Would the same hold true for the local domestic airport? My wife Lizeth's family lives within a couple of miles from one, although flights don't take off very frequently to say the least--possibly one an hour. What rf meter do you typically use, Leland? I'm looking to invest in one shortly.

13. Leland Stillman

I have the AM-310. It'll get you started.

14. Eric Waldron

Eric Waldron New Member

15. JeremyG

JeremyG New Member

Just found you on this forum. It looks like you're no longer in Denver???

16. I’m just seeing this post now. Are you in Tucson? I’m here and would love to connect.

17. JeremyG

JeremyG New Member

18. BluBEE

BluBEE Wanting to Migrate south.

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Americas update:
    For anyone considering Peru 5G trials are already happening and 5G is to be implemented in 2020 https://gestion.pe/tecnologia/entel-primeras-pruebas-tecnologia-movil-5g-peru-262710-noticia/ The only country not betting on 2020 seems to be Paraguay with dates of 2023 for a 3.5ghz bandwidth auction at the moment.

20. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Dropping a note in here about AZ. we'll be relocated to southern AZ next year somewhere outside of Patagonia. I already am aware of the pros and cons of the particular area, but the property itself is interesting for sure. Look forward to any future meetups once we're settled.

Inger likes this.