1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tub Issues

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Mike H., Jul 31, 2012.

1. Mike H.

Mike H. New Member

Hello all, So I have been playing with the whole CT thing and am really enjoying the results thus far. Recently I have graduated up to ice baths. I get the water as cold as possible and then place two bags of ice in there. My only issue is I don't fit real well in my tub. Last night I took the ice bath, then took a cold shower immediately after. Is there anything else I can do to help the situation?

Thanks

2. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

CT in phases? Left side, right side, front, back.... depending on the degree of the size problem :)

3. Mike H.

Mike H. New Member

I can try that. Thanks

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I flip to my stomach and then back to my back.

5. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

Same. I lay on my back for 20-25 mins, then flip to my stomach for 20-25 mins.

Just get as much of your body immersed in ice cold water for as long as you can take it. For me, it's 45 mins @ 50-53 degrees F.

Do you have a thermometer?