1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Trying to set up a consultation

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Dr. Mimi, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Dr. Mimi

Dr. Mimi Anne Marie Dunphy, Ph.D.

Hi! I've sent several emails to support over the past month OKing my credit card to be charged in order to schedule a consultation. Perhaps they are stuck in a SPAM folder? How can I get on the schedule? Thank you!!

JanSz likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

ask Jack ....in "ask Jack" if support doesn't answer emails.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I got e-mail with this text.
    =======================
    Jack Kruse <support@jackkruse.com>

[Optimal Klubs] Support Ticket System Failure

Hello Everyone,

It has come to our attention that our Support Ticket system has been failing for a while now. We have gotten in a few tickets this month and thought that the volume was low. Further tech investigation revealed numerous tickets were being placed in a "hold" automatically in our system and not reaching the in-box. Our team is working to fix this issue and working to get all these backed up tickets answered.

If you reached out to us via support@jackkruse.com or through our website over the last month and have not received a response, our apologies. Please be patient and know your ticket is in line and will be responded to within the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Team Kruse[​IMG]

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I got one too.