1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Trying to get started with little luck

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cori, May 2, 2018.

1. Cori

Cori New Member

I'm trying to research the leptin rx as it seems this is where all beginners are to start. The links are broken on the leptin page and I can't find the brain gut 6 reading material in spite of digging. Does anyone have tips and tricks on how to trek thru this crazy maze? I had no idea it was going to be this difficult to navigate (fully willing to admit I have a broken brain). Are there others out there that are just too sick to successfully make it thru the steps?

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Cori ....things have changed around here a bit ....hang in there!

Go to the home page and click on the getting started tab. You will see the leptin reset etc.

when you need help - please just ask.........

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

5. Cori

Cori New Member

Yes, that's where I was having issues. If you click on the leptin link and then use the links from there....they are broken. So, what I'm saying is that it's very difficult to navigate when links only lead to error messages. Someone else just had the same problem and posted some helpful links that I'll try to use right now.

caroline likes this.
  6. Cori

Cori New Member

Thank you. Yes, I tried the search box before posting my thread and didn't have luck finding the post I was looking for that way either. I'll keep trying.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

my links seem to work .........any luck today?

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Mine work too. One good tip for anything is too use google box Jack kruse leptin foe example will give you loads of results. I have not tried the search engine on the new site but Google returned more hits until now.

9. Cori

Cori New Member

Nope. They don't work today. So that you can experience what I'm speaking of....

Getting started tab
    Click leptin RX
    From there, I began to read and it suggested and linked
    From there I read up to the 2nd paragraph which mentions the Leptin Rx deep dive (click on this link)
    You end up at My Leptin Rx
    When linking from there as suggested to Brain Gut 6...
    This turns up an error message code 404 and takes you nowhere in both brain gut 6 links provided on this page.

So, I trouble shoot and put "brain gut" and "brain gut 6" into the search bar at the top of the page
    10 total options pop up to read but NONE of them are titled Brain gut 6.

I'm trying to help myself all while having brain and body on fire. I don't function well. I'm a good sport and a good patient but it's frustrating to be severely compromised and try to play catch up on all of this data when the website doesn't cooperate.

As far as a search engine goes..I'm using google. Do I need to try something else?

10. Cori

Cori New Member

11. Cori

Cori New Member

Thank you. I'm still trying to figure it out.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Cori .....have you contacted support?

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

maybe concentrate on podcasts? and webinars - especially the Q&A's

for now until this gets straightened out for you......

Are you following the FB groups? so much info there