1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Trying the coldest CT to date

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by nicld, Aug 25, 2013.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

It is warm here and going to get HOT today so I am going to try my coldest CT to date. I have been making ice chunks for the past week by filling up ice cream buckets about half full (too full and the buckets break) and I have two milk jugs frozen too. I am gong to try for an hour but at least 45 minutes. I will probably do another warmer shorter one tonight like I did last night. If I am too hot going at bed time, I just don't sleep.

Wish me luck.

2. Good luck, nicld!

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks I managed to stay in for an hour and when I got done most of my ice was melted and the skin was just about 50°. The skin was pretty pink except where the tummy roll and the low tatas covered the flesh. I stayed indoors and did the dishes to try and keep cold for a while. Now I outside in the 90° heat rewarming for a while.

Definitely will try to do this in the mornings on the weekends when I have plenty of time to rewarm. Just don't think I am adapted enough to do it at night and rewarm enough to get to sleep.

4. A full hour is very impressive. Well done!

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Its not bad when I am in it, just the rewarming in brutal right now. I know it may not be optimal but I watch Super skinny versus Super fat on my kindle. Makes the time just fly. The lower legs are still tingling so I am hoping it did something.

6. freesia

freesia Old Member

Re-warming will become way less brutal. (Brutal is the perfect description by the way. LOL.)
    Enjoy soaking up some sun afterwards while you still have it, I don't think it hinders progress.
    You'll be sailing through CT and warm-up by the time Winter comes.
    (You are doing so well!!)

7. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks Freesia, I hope it gets better by winter, cause in the colder, longer CT's is brutal. I don't think I could have started this in the winter without having a heating blanket on the bed.

I will try to do a couple of colder ones this week since I can step outside when I am done and rewarm since the temps are supposed to be in the 90's and humid all week. I HATE the heat.