1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TrueDark Glasses: Great experience so far

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by AdamF, Nov 2, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

These things are the best night time glasses I've tried, and there's a huge difference in sleep when using the red ones -- the yellow ones, I'm not so crazy about because I don't think they're designed hat well and the lenses fog quite easily, but the red lenses literally block out everything except red so you can be find yourself staring at a pure light and you won't even see it, it's really cool.

ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  2. JCDC

JCDC New Member

Agreed. Best ones I have used to date.

3. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya Im also super impressed by the true dark glasses. The qaulity of drowsyness/sleepyness I feel is equivalent to the feeling I had as a little kid dosing off to la la land.
    I also got the daywalkers but sadly they are not blocking enough of the blue light hazard for me to recomend them. They are currently collecting dust.

4. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Yeah the DayWalkers are shit, but the night ones are incredible.

5. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member

Is there an advantage to using the Day Walkers? I bought a pair, and notice they very minimally filter blue, question whether this is enough to warrant wearing them for day time use in artificial light environs. I do see Jack wearing them in his various youtube podcasts so assume there is some benefit? I also switch to red glasses at night.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have 13 pairs of www.Raoptics.io

That is all I wear.

When I travel I wear UVEX over the top of them.

Joyfun and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member