1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

True news

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Billybats, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey All,

What sites talk about what really is going on with our country and world..

Thank you
    Susan

2. Jack-twitter.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Karen and Glen. I'm not a twitter girl yet. In the meantime is there any other sites, even if it's not Dr Kruse's sites.

Thank you again
    Susan

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

well I know German sites....
    there are lawyers here now that are doing public investigation about the crimes that are done to us. Heart breaking things comes to surface.
    This is the site and information about the hearings.
    https://corona-ausschuss.de/

This is the last hearing about children and what traumas they are experience through all the fearmongering, masks etc. Be prepaired to cry :(

John Schumacher likes this.
  5. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I also highly recommend Jack's Twitter feed. You do NOT need to be a Twitter member. https://twitter.com/DrJackKruse

My two main sources, although mostly relating to C19, are Del Bigtree's The Highwire and Chris Martensen's Peak Property. The Amazing Polly, still not banned from YouTube, convincingly connects the dots on who makes up the cabal that is running the show globally.

6. Penny

Penny New Member

I like David Icke if you don't have enought stress in your life:) Or True Pundit. Or Childrens Health Defense. Honestly, who the hell needs coffee??? :)

John Schumacher and Sheddie like this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Del Bigtree: Human Immune System Has a 99.74% Success Rate Against Covid-19
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/K5nThqgbFBBi/

One of those Del Bigtree interviews - excellent - those poor ferrets that died when challenged... does it sound like the flu shot causing covid?

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Will you post the link to the English page?

In Firefox when I click "English" nothing happens.

In Chrome when I click English:
    "There was a critical error on your website.
    Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress."

And when I search "english site:corona-ausschuss.de" on metager.org it doesn't show a link to the English page.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Dan, IDK if they have an english page? I have only been to the German one....

Watch this - what happened in Berlin yesterday!!!!

about 1,3 million people!!! And the police stopped it.... because of "corona risk"....

10. Inger

Inger Silver

This is a great english summary from a German doctor that now is politically active too, to fight for our human rights and freedom.

11. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

The top right corner has a box that says "English" in my browser. Will you copy the address of the page you get after clicking that? Or maybe that box only appears regionally.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, when I do that it says error...
    Maybe it only works from abroad, or there are some censoring going on. They have had to fight hard here to avoid censoring.
    They only get it to work because they are lawyers, they have programmers and they do it all for free.. and people give money for the project from their own pockets.
    Here on demonstrations, their very expensive equipment has been burned, and many other criminal things. But people have collected money and they could buy new. This is how the have been able to do it. Alone no one would be able to. It has been way too expensive as they do all they can to destroy it.

13. Thank you for sharing

14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you all very much.
    @Katie Durham I broke down and went on twitter. Lol

15. Dan2

Dan2 New Member