1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TRUCKS, CARS, n STUFF that are low nnEMF

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MITpowered26, Mar 9, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Anybody have suggestiona for old cars,trucks that are old, with minimal electrical, cheap? Am I onto something correct here?

2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I’m hunting around for something to replace my Dodge Journey with. Looking for something like this. upload_2019-3-9_11-38-22.png

Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Cool!

4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

3200 Canadian dollars. Imagine driving this around as an asian in hillbilly country. I'm gona be pimping!

Attached Files:

Phosphene and Mike David like this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Old Jeeps are the bomb. I’m looking to replace my Cherokee that gave up the ghost last year. Hard to find one in decent condition with manual transmission, which I must have. :)

Mike David and MITpowered26 like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

It's pretty much going to be a p*ssy wagon!

For the love of all that's holy while driving it please please please put on the hat that *EDIT* ShortRound had on in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom and occasionally ask passersby if they've seen Doctor Jones.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  7. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

OMG! That is too good :rofl:

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

triple like.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

They look so romantic.

I need one of them.
    One that looks like this one from the outside,
    but
    it is refurbished in such a way that it would survive 200k miles of off road use without one repair.

[​IMG]

drezy and MITpowered26 like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-11_17-16-58.png

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  11. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

a toyota pickup late 80's with an R22 engine; will drive forever. No one's panties are getting
    wet but you'll save big with little to no repairs. The US manufactures made Toyota get into
    planned obsolescence after no one returned these rigs for repairs.