1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Trip to the Yucatan

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack,

We are looking at areas to stay while in the Yucatan and I want to really experience the benefit of the crater. I see that the center of the chixulub structure is near Progresso. Is the whole coast from Campeche to Tulum gravy or do you just consider staying near Progresso? Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That whole area is good.......So I would tell you pick based upon what you can afford in the area. I will send you a PM where we are at in June. It will be right non Gulf a few blocks from 5th Ave in Playa Del Carmen.

3. Danny

Danny New Member

Thanks Jack! My uncle has spent the last 15 winters in Playa and he says that Garden of Eden Cenote is a must. His favorite for free diving and fun. He scuba dives in Dos Ojos.

4. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack! We will be in Playa from saturday the 18th to saturday the 25th and staying on calle 28 b/t 5th and 10th avenue. Btw, for seafood restaurants, my uncle recommends Parates (his favorite -fresh fish/typical mexican fare), El Parada for shrimp cocktails, tuna medallions at Chilpipin's, and Las Risas. Let's meet up for a swim, drink, walk...

caroline likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have an awesome time Danny!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

red speedos?????? pics please........

JK has red speedos ..... so a pic of both of you would be nice......

7. Danny

Danny New Member

You got it! I am excited on many different levels about our trip.

caroline likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You can probably swim at our joint. We have a private pool and the Gulf is right there.......we have 5 restaurants on property that are 5 star.

9. Danny

Danny New Member

I will drop by late on Sunday to give my cell # to the front desk.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well ask them if they can ring the room.........if we are there you can come over.

11. Danny

Danny New Member

Will do! Thanks

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Danny ....you are going to have the most awesome time! I am so proud of you for all you have accomplished!

13. Danny

Danny New Member

Thanks Audrey! I look forward to the day we meet.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Danny ..... we are tangled - whatever happens!

15. Danny

Danny New Member

I like that very much

caroline likes this.