1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Transformation!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Starfish Prime, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Primo1

Primo1 New Member

This will be featured in the April Webinar? Can I ask what will be covered regarding Boron? Features, benefits and so forth?

I've heard nothing by amazing benefits along with the work of Dr Flechas MD - Looking forward to learning some more.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. Starfish Prime

Starfish Prime New Member

Ok. WTF. I have been awake since 1:30 this morning. Laid in bed with my eyes closed,counted sheep for three fricking hours+ and I give up.

Dinner was over at 6:30, no blue light aside from what a couple candles and a pair of kerosene lanterns puts out after dark, and plenty of am light into naked eyeballs yesterday morning. It was dark and stormy all day, so maybe this is part of my zip code screwing me up. Idk. Not cool though. So. What now.

Stress aside from everyday singlemom feed the kids get the laundry dishes and bills:

~Major proposal at work complete with transfer and promotion on the table<~massive improvements in n=1 if it comes through, so hai, no pressure!
    ~Court on Thursday with more time off = money lost
    ~Leaking basement foundation wall that needs to be addressed w polyurethane injection and regrading front lawn+French drain/tile installation
    ~Commercial accounts that need to be audited and settled
    ~More month than money thanks to last months daycare hiatus

That'll eff up a cortisol level for sure. So....addressing....short term:

1) build report. The program will sell itself and Bud was hoping to average $.03 a bu on discounts plus freight/mkting margin, the first 250k bu I analyzed were more like $.30 bu, and that's not counting the disc sg wheat program.

2) Control what I can let of what i can't.
    3) Make a plan, plan the work, work the plan.
    4) Preparation for Friday today and tomorrow will allow me to audit most of the primary on Friday even w the meeting.
    5) juggle. I guess. Hell idk.

Long term:
    1) timing of BAB. Focus on eating within 30 min window. Not 45, not 60.
    2) sardines...more sardines.
    3) CT. Move to am? Ehhhh I don't want to do that...morning are harried enough as it is...noon, maybe? Freeze my ass off at work in the afternoon anyway...
    4) light...can I tighten light anywhere? I know being online at 5am is no Bueno but it's a one off and I'm out of books to read, aaside from van wijk and my brain can't do that at this hour.

Really want to go outside and ground but it's 32* and storming like a bitch...wind+freezing rain. 'Feels' like 15. Don't mind cold but that's just to much for five in fricking am when it's sleeting too.

Weight isn't budging despite keto diet and increased uv. So frustrating. I know it'll come but fuck a duck, it's been ten freaking years. I live on fucking sardines and tallow and salmon. More grounding/CT, I know.

Water. Going to order some cheesecloth and a large stainless bowl/bucket. Cheesecloth should allow most uv penetration while keeping bugs out. Can't afford a quartz crucible/flask. Bowl for max surface area exposed plus stainless=grounding.

Mostly I'm just tired. I need a vacation. No kids, no phone, no computer, sun, sand, ocean...

Wonder what a ticket to HI costs these days...I can motel 6 it for a few days.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  3. Starfish Prime

More thoughts...is recognizing low dopamine states a sign of increasing dopamine? Clearly it has been a massive part of my content from a very early age-significant myopia at age 8 (imagine that..after the summer mom and dad made me stay inside an entire summer bc I wouldn't clean my room...because I didn't know where to start...argh! Know better do better! Can't hold what they didn't know against them.)

Clearly stress mitigation is top priority. But for now, the day begins for real.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think that will be the hot topic of the Q & A.........not so much in the webinar because the basic idea of the webinar leads to a conclusion that has boron in it.

5. Starfish Prime

31' outside today...UV of 3...and I had a tank and barefoot outside for nearly all my lunch hour. Plus a good five minutes before and after dropping the boy off at school, and five before and after dropping the baby off. If I hadn't overslept last night I'd have gotten more - my light pollution solution also blocks my AM sunlight to wake me up...repainting to a nice dark PURPLE in an eggshell finish to absorb as much light as possible at night.

Custody is finally finished! Stress reduction for sure.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  6. Starfish Prime

Both Thing1 and I are GG on RS4680, which I believe is Val/Val and would explain why I have historically done quite well on tyrosine supplements and may explain some of my love for both avocados and dairy.

And why I have been low dop for, well, ever.

7. Starfish Prime

Finally got a clue yesterday, my ghetto blinds have been getting worse and worse, and I just didn't really notice that it wasn't doing the trick until the other night! So Thing1 and I taped up garbage sacks over our bedroom windows. That combined with the dark paint coming into place (Black Garnet by Behr...(http://www.homedepot.com/p/BEHR-Pre...erior-Exterior-Paint-Sample-UL20316/205296607) it was super dark-couldn't-see-my-hand-in-front-of-my-face-dark last night! For the first time, I think, since maybe 2007. I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to clue in that my 'dark' wasn't.

Dopamine. Much more dopamine. Getting there slowly, as fast I can! :)

Thoughts from the morning commute...ketogenic diet...dawned on me that Jack said that facial hair :eek::( is caused by mito becoming active where they ought not be active, and keto = increased autophagy, so when I get all the mito's, erm, 'phaged', THEN I should see a complete resolution of the abnormal growth.

https://www.jackkruse.com/organizational-structural-failure-7-autophagy-failure/
    So is it possible for a person to be so ill that they lose the ability to place DHA in tissue permanently? Let's hope not, as that would be a death sentence for sure.

Next thought for those currently computer bound to earn a living...what could be used to insulate the hand from the mouse? Obviously zero usage is optimal. Until I can get there, I have to find a solution.

Gotta get out of the blue. Praying that MGT comes through! In the meantime, oysters and salmon roe...I like tobiko...lets hope salmon (ikura) tastes similar!

8. Starfish Prime

Continuing from above:

9. Starfish Prime

OSF8

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  10. Starfish Prime

Remember what I explained to you in the Energy and Epigenetic series with respect to temperature and water.
    read this again next

11. Starfish Prime

12. Starfish Prime

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

April webinar will go out 4/1. I am making Q & A late in the month to let this 3 hours of quantum bombs marinate in your brains.

digital and Starfish Prime like this.
  14. Starfish Prime

Plan to sign up for Gold later this afternoon!

15. Starfish Prime

from Scompy

Scompy likes this.
  16. Starfish Prime

:eek:I read this now and see how much I didn't grasp before! Amazing how much now seems obvious when it was a foreign language not that long ago!

17. Starfish Prime

VDR Taq- AA for both Thing1 and I

18. Starfish Prime

Going to continue my thoughts as they pertain to my context here so that I don't hijack @omegajosh 's thread (feel free to chime in if you see something I don't!)

Reading this http://neurosciencenews.com/mitochondria-circadian-clock-3866/
    So IF is the key. But I can't IF until I am LS, yes? And I am very obviously not LS yet. *sigh* So forward we go.

Sidenote: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/d-ribose-ok-for-leptin-rx.16966/ I need to get d-ribose.

Fitover Uvex arriving Monday to further tighten circadian timing.

and these from the lovely Mr. Gavin...more of the same essential message but repetition is never a bad thing:
    http://caloriesproper.com/meal-timing-and-peripheral-circadian-clocks/
    So wondering now if my BAB ought to be even bigger, and 'supper' closer to lunchtime and primarily a fat bomb? I've been cutting off supper at 7 for the kids, wonder if I ought to pack a fatbomb and have it at, what...if BAB is at 6 AM...FB at noonish-one pm? That'd put me fasting for close to 18 hours...hmm.

http://caloriesproper.com/entraining-central-and-peripheral-circadian-rhythms/
    Just stop it. Put that shit a-WAY.

Aha. Takes a while but I clue in eventually. IF in winter, spend summer working on getting to LS so IF come fall is easy.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  19. Starfish Prime

http://caloriesproper.com/light-leptin-and-environmental-mismatch/

OK, a little more.

So Thing1 and myself are both homo for MC4R snps that make one prone to obesity. YAY! So lets read on...

So...more light for us.

http://caloriesproper.com/artificial-light-regulates-fat-mass-no-bueno/

http://caloriesproper.com/dawn-phenomnomnom/

20. Starfish Prime

So I guess my next questions that feels like stupid questions are:

Does having a circadian match automatically = LS?

and

How do you know if you are optimally matched circadian-wise?