1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Transformation!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Starfish Prime, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Starfish Prime

Starfish Prime New Member

Ok. Revisited a few blogs and all my sardines and oysters must be sinking in. CPC9

I am het for A1298C, and have a history of bcp (yay endos who dx PCOS on symptomology only and convince parents that it is the only treatment (circa 1996)). How far we have come!

I am seeing how important oysters are for me-and how much good they've done: I no longer have detectable antibodies and haven't for some time. The melasma, though, is still present.

I need to revisit my 23&me because I don't recall my COMT status. IIRC I am +/- for a few and -/- for a few. That may explain why I have historically done so well on tyrosine supps.

So if if I get things truly reset with the clocks, then the melasma should go away? That's my current understanding.

Really, the signs pushing me to Ketosis couldn't be any damn clearer. The last time I tried it I crashed big time and it really set me back; Get comfortable with uncomfortable. I really am listening (I hear you now Jack: "are you really? prove it" Yep.)

Ok. Here we go. Now what? Rehydration. Ah, yes. I struggle to drink even a minimal amount of water despite the EMF shotstorm my office has become. Grounding as much as I can already (admittedly, not as much as I need:mad:); going to steal my woolen horse sheet since the old girl doesn't need it with winter over, and start sleeping downstairs on the concrete. Good thing I like horse smell. Water...

So is it accurate to presume that shitty redox on the skin equated to shitty redox everywhere? I'm going to presume it does unless someone with a better understanding of this corrects me.

Niacin x2 grams. No doubt my box of unused supps has niacin; I'll look while the tub fills during the afternoon nap. As its water soluble, should that split for better absorption? (@Jack Kruse if you had time I would be greatly appreciative!)

Clearly my cytochrome 1 sucks the bag. Off to the store for lunch and I will continue in a bit.

Queen of Elves likes this.
  2. I'm also dealing with melasma (and such awful hair, that you mentioned earlier :tears:). I have only one big spot at my right temple which showed up when I was taking BCP at the age of 15 (!) I had it treated with laser, but it showed up again after 3 months :rolleyes:

I'm trying to get into ketosis too, but that doesn't work already. I tested with ketone sticks from time to time, but they never showed anything...
    I am still hungry at noon despite of my BAB and it seems so far I can't use much fat since I am hungry a short time after eating coconut oil/butter/avocado for example. I tried MCT oil with the same results.

So I need to focus more on skin exposure to the sun, grounding - which I don't do at all and CT. Oh yes and drinking more water :oops:

I'm curious how you will go on!

3. Starfish Prime

Day 1 ketogenic diet. So far so good. Obviously not in ketosis yet but no carb cravings either.

Tomorrow is another day.

@Queen of Elves i haven't had the time to sit down and really ponder the rest. My life is lived in spits and spats, I'm afraid-between kids and bills! Hoping to finish my thoughts tonight after the boys go down! I'm hungry at noon after my BAB but that's ok-stick with it! We'll get there. Jack talks about using coconut oil as number one diesel- when you get hungry try a spoonful of CO or something maybe? Coconut manna is supposed to be good as well! Coconut and I dont really get along unless it's in a curry or something but lots of others have had good luck with it. It is helping though, as the spots of awful dark hair are slowly (very slowly!) shrinking.

I'm not sure what changes in hair and nails are supposed to happen, exactly, but my hair has gotten much curlier -my nails have always been in good shape, but my hair used to be pin straight, now it spirals even in negative dew points.

Rereading the EE series...dawned on me I gained SO much weight with Thing1-I lost over 40 pounds of water between when he was born and my dads funeral (12 days). I worked at an electrical engineering firm with wifi and fluorescents etc running rampant and never once went barefoot! Lightbulb are going on!

Sperti-D lamp is on the way-next Tuesday should be the day. Next stop, magnetico. I think I'm going to go with a five gauss for each of us to start and then build up from there. Idk. The boys need to be healthy and i need to be healthy to keep up. Pretty apparent at this point that it's going to be just the three of us so I need to be on my game! ;)

4. Starfish Prime

Random question of the day: Does sunlight store in water while that water is frozen? I'm inclined to think that it does. @Inger do you know? I haven't been making sunwater because I'm a lazy bum:eek: but that stops now. (And I found my gallon mason jars...that always helps:rolleyes::thumbsup:)

5. Starfish Prime

I haven't seen where Jan has posted this before-I'm certain he has-but I am so glad to have finally seen it. Thank you @Jan!

6. Starfish Prime

Watching this clip from Jan-I think Thing2's got rickets. He has enamel defects. I spent a tremendous amount of time sunbathing while I was pregnant with him-just seemed like the thing to do, but I wonder if that isn't what is going on.

Even more pleased that I have that lamp coming soon!

7. Starfish Prime

8. Shrinking because you eat it just sometimes in curry or do you use it also topical?

9. Starfish Prime

Neither-I don't use much CO. Shrinking because I'm focusing on AM sunlight and cold and being super tight with circadian stuff-eating/not eating at the right/wrong times and paying as close attention to light as I can muster with the boys (I presume that is what's doing it, anyway!) I was tremendously unclear when I wrote that, apologies! *I* knew what I meant, why didn't you? o_O ;)

10. Thank you :) And nice to hear, that you see already positive results! A year ago I wouldn't have believed that could be possible with just light and circadian rhythm...it's so exciting to see what can happen if we remember how we are really meant to live!

Starfish Prime likes this.
  11. Starfish Prime

So I followed nonchalants cue on the magnets...been fooling

around with them a bit. Have a half dozen 150lb bar magnets. Put them under my bed-adding one every week to see if I notice anything. Last night I added the last one, and it must have been magic-I could feel the pull, and I was SO THIRSTY.

I literally could NOT get enough water last night-woke up several times to drink, drank a full liter of water overnight-and, and could have drank more, but didn't want to get up to get it. I did not have to pee this morning either:eek:. Cant imagine the difference that the magnetico must make-I am afraid to know just how incredibly dehydrated I really am on the cellular level! :confused:

Keto diet: so far so good; been living on sardines (starting to get a bit tired of them, but I remind myself that food is nothing more than electrons and my mito don't care what it tastes like, they need more! Going to have oysters for lunch-I know better than to get too far sideways, I'll lose my willpower.)

The sun was out this morning, and I got a full 40 minutes of morning sun into the eyeballs and on my hide (upper body only, unfortunately, but some is better than none!) and at 36, the morning commute was a bit brisk but the sun made it SO worthwhile!

Debating about ordering a 5 gauss magnetico and building it to 20 as I can...shipping will be a bitch but I'd get it sooner-need to run some numbers and see what it'll cost me.

In other news, my BAB wasn't, this morning because I ate sardines and I was STUFFED (I thought, but it's 8:40 and I'm hungry:mad:) Early lunch for me today. Damn.

12. Starfish Prime

Oh, I just remembered. The other thing that was really weird was that I noticed the 'colors' I see when I close my eyes changed shape. Then when the furnace kicked on they got all spiky, and when it kicked off, they went back to the way they were before. Totally unexpected.

Didn't actually sleep that well, but I'll give it a week and see. Shark week is imminent as well, and that occasionally affects sleep.

Note to self: more CT!

TerrierMom likes this.
  13. Starfish Prime

Boy. Not doing very good on the journal today! Missing all the important bits.

Went and found a tanning bed on saturday. Must have jacked up my dopamine because Sunday was a day when I did "all the things" that had been put off since, oh, you know, MAY and on top of that-time moved SO. SLOWLY. Like ridiculously so! It was great-I got so much stuff done, it was crazy. And it wasn't...oh, man, need to do this, need to do that, it was that's done, now lets do this and then this and now this, and oh hai lets do this too.

Come on summertime.

Aside: EMF induced freezing is the pits. If only it counted as CT.:mad:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Jenelle likes this.
  14. Starfish Prime

So, somewhat delayed update.

Insomnia has set in with the onset of shark week:zzz: Woke up at 2:30 yesterday morning and 3:45 this morning, and no sleep to be had after that, at all:eek: Nothing else has changed-no caffeine, no blue light, no food after dark (6 pm these days).

Sperti - arrived, and used it a couple times. Seems very hokey aside from the incredible burst of mental clarity and energy that I get from it. UV FTW! It's very well built, mechanical timer, and sturdy. Tanned today and have been far more productive this afternoon than I have all week-PMS seems to consist of a mental slump and zero train of thought/motivation. Nicotine gum helps somewhat with that, but UV definitely helps more than anything. Will be interesting to see how UV affects this month.

Also of note: I tested a 90lb magnet (N^) under my chair. Helped a little, cause a bit of back pain and hip discomfort at first, but that dissipated after day 2. After a week, I added a 150lb pull magnet (north side up, again). No difference, still struggling with brain fog and the 'meh' feeling. Added a second 150lb mag, which initially caused significant discomfort in my shoulders and a weird numbness in my right hand, but has since caused nothing but intense thirst. Like drink a gallon plus of water a day thirst, when before I could easily go all day without drinking anything and often did because I got busy and forgot to make myself drink:whistle:. Now I stock up with an armful of water bottles first thing in the morning and drink all day. Also, I've lost 4.5 pounds in the last two days. Not that I'm necessary trying, but it's interesting to have that much of a whoosh. Usually it's 1-2 lbs in a whoosh for me. Certain it's related to the extra water intake, but I'll take it. Time to quit jacking around and fill the damn CT tub too.

Will be interesting to see what the labs show. I have some concerns about that much magnet during the day but the thirst is a good sign, I think. Need a gaussmeter!

Other news...got notified today that a 2 mil bu contract was written for Sept and I'm manning the trucks for that...that's a lot like 2000 trucks! Woohoo! Bring it ON, baby. The quicker this program grows, the quicker I'm out of the soup and into the sun.:thumbsup:

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light builds hormones by building dopamine using aromatic amino acids that absorb UV light. It does this to cortisol too. That light is used to power up electrons and this electrons have to get assigned a spin in mitochondria. So light acts as the currency in the compound pharmacy in our pituitary every day to make things we need from light. If you understand factorial math, that means within our octave of the visible spectrum that retinal cells that control bio chemicals can handle 8,683,317,618,811,886,495,518,194,401,280,000,000 different frequencies. This is a staggering level of power and control. So when you open up any biochemistry book and realize that biochemistry only uses 100,000 substrate in reactions you realize light can control it. When you factor in that the photoelectric effect acts instantaneously, with no time delay, then you begin to see how 100,000 biochemical reactions can occur per second using light frequencies from the visible spectrum easily.

People tell us all the time to block the sun with sunscreens and glass. Nonsense. We have built in natural sunscreens for UV light. Vitamin C is one way in how we modulate light assimilation and transport at surfaces.....This is why equatorial fruits have vitamin c in them. It is also why taking too much vitamin C is bad.........it block the sun even more. What else can happens to SHBG because of an altered copper metabolism linked to Vitamin C? When there is a mismatch in the Vitamin C signaling in collagen and it is not optimized you can see your SHBG in the plasma rise and many problems then begin in your sex steroid hormone cascades crash and burn..........WHY LACK of sunlight. Dopamine is the guardian of the gland. ...........This is why SHBG is so misunderstood by your steroid guru's and anti- aging docs. When it rises your body has no light contained in its system and % heteroplasmy is rising.............What to do? MOVE to the sun because modern life is lowering it yield every day around you.

A rising SHBG is a beacon of a light problem for the person with the condition of poor light assimilation.............It affects ceruloplasmin and the carotenoids cycles in the skin and without dopamine in the eye, you make no hormones and the ones you do make are released incorrectly.
    DNA breakdown on the surface layers of the skin is the another ingenious way to do it using non linear optics.........and then their is the carotenoid system on surfaces as another fail safe for UV light assimilation. This is why vegetarians do OK around the equator and no where else...........veggies have them. You dont need veggies outside the tropics. It worsens UV assimilation. Terry Wahls fail right there folks. This is how a half truth gets you killed or sicker. This redness of the skin is the signal from the sun you need to pay attention too because it means you have reached your dose of UV for the day. If you eat too many veggies or too much fruit outside the tropics it is akin to using chemical sunscreens, so that, you also lose that signal increasing the chance you will burn and fry the system. It just does not make any quantum sense from this perspective to use sunscreen when you have these systems in you. . Just more proof of what people are selling may not be worth buying. Nonsense.

Toby King and Lin Moore like this.
  16. Starfish Prime

Little sister is all excited because she has a new progesterone cream to rub into her hide, "complete with phytoestrogens to help balance her high estrone levels" Pretty sure it doesn't work that way, but sure, go ahead. :whistle: Anyhoo. Can't reach her til she's ready to be reached.

Thank you Jack! Going to break this down more when I get home tonight...there are several nuggets in here!

17. Starfish Prime

Can't wait to hear about boron...totally intrigued.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You won't............it will be a member thing in April webinar.

Primo1 likes this.
  19. Starfish Prime

buuuuut I might be a member by then if all goes as planned!! :thumbsup: :D

Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Then you'll hear it.........and a whole lot more.

Primo1 likes this.