1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Trancranial Stimulation

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by dan.orloski22, May 22, 2014.

1. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Hey Jack, I wanted to hear your thoughts on transcranial stimulation. I know you mentioned it in EMF Einstein meet leptin. I've saw product called the fisher wallace and thought I would ask a neurosuregon about it. Thanks Jack

This one is quite interesting too for depression
    http://neurostar.com/

Staylork121199 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love it for a guy like you......but it is hard to find in areas of the country.

Staylork121199 likes this.
  3. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Like what kind Jack, do you think would benefit me? The one of put the link on? Why does something like Klonopin work so well for me? Stablizing the electrical

4. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

5. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

But yeah hopefully I can get access to it someday. I need all the help I can get. I do quite well despite the CP though

6. Josh

Josh Gold

7. Josh

Josh Gold

http://www.foc.us/

This one was recommended by a doctor at the AMMG who had tried it. He did not go into details, but said it has an effect.

8. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Thats awesome. I will def consider it. Thanks Josh :)

9. Shellie

Shellie Silver

I bought a Fisher Wallace device and have been using it for about 3 weeks. I purchased it because it is supposed to help with insomnia. I started at level 2 using it twice a day for 2 weeks, no effect. I upped the level to 3 and have been using it for 1 week. So far nothing.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hopefully while upping your DHA intake and water intake?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  11. Shellie

Shellie Silver

I have increased my consumption of fish, shellfish and crustaceans to bump up DHA. Also received my amethyst crystals and have placed them in the bottom of my Big Berkey water filter. I will take my water (from a deep well), through a whole-house multi-stage filtration system, then through the Big Berkey. I drink lots of water.

Interestingly, after putting the amethyst crystals in the water filter, the water somehow felt smoother/silkier to the palate.

I would like to have more recipes for incorporating canned oysters into my meals.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  12. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Speaking of water, I just heard one doctor recommend AGAINST reverse osmosis water saying that it does not hydrate the body well and that spring water is better. Hmmm.

Here's the link. He mentions it at 7:42

13. pure RO water is a useful tool for DEEP CT otherwise spring water

Surya Namaskar likes this.
  14. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I have well water but was thinking of getting RO put in because I just dont know about the well water. I thought Jack says RO water is good. The new ones add minerals back in I believe.

15. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

Hi I have a similar device for my kids to help them with Add. It’s called the Alpha stim. I have used it I think it can help with focus and attention

16. DLO

DLO StarFish

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have and dont see a benefit

18. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I was a big fan regularly using the Alpha-Stim 100 CES for pain and depression early on when I lost my health suddenly at age 43 after an injury and an incompetent first doctor -- an insurance guy, not a patient guy. Used the AS for years and got consistent, reliable results. I haven't tried a Neuro-Star or looked into it to compare with this early CES tech from the 1990s when I started with it. As I recall, very simply, the AS via ear-clips scrambles the neuropeptide cascade and the body will reset afterwards. It was effective for me.

Now, though, I DO have questions about using frequency applications to the body. I haven't felt the 'bleak mood' that used to send me to use the AS-100 in awhile, and not since nnEMFs became an awareness. I would be thrilled to see some non-commercial info on some of these devices that have emerged in the last 20 years. Maybe some would be helpful for external EMF 'pollution?' I obtained an Earth Pulse I didn't use for long, but then, I tend to be conservative if I don't fully understand what I'm using. If I was sure about a device mitigating effects, or shielding, or offsetting the nnEMF assaults I would be highly interested. 5g, to me, is definitely a "transcranial" assault.

Phosphene likes this.
  19. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Somewhere in another part of the forum there was a similar question asked and someone posted this. I think it talks about using scalar waves to knock out other microwaves. Not sure it works but the offer a 30 day money back on it. https://quwave.com/

20. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I'm not sure if "scalar waves" and "microwaves" aren't apples & oranges -- both are described as 'waves' but it's unknown to me how they interact or affect or even resemble each other? (A quantum physicist I'm not, sadly!)

The product guarantee is nice but all the claims seem highly subjective. Perhaps a more EMF-sensitive individual could easily sense positive effects? Or, up ahead, when we might all be electro-sensitive from the 5G tech assault, we might immediately know effects? I have a number of small so-called scalar objects in my home that I've been collecting for years. I even dug outside holes near the corners of my property and placed scalar items in them permanently. I have no idea if they alter, shield, or mitigate anything! The time has come, I think, for credible research to be attached to such products which are often quite beautiful and always interesting to view. Personally, I've always preferred crystals and other 'cool' items over knick knacks in my living space and when someone asks about any of them I generally say, well, it's supposed to do this or that. A psychically-endowed friend was 'sensitive' and did 'read' some items for me but moved away. I remain highly interested in learning more about such items be they mentally programmable like talismans, for example, or developed to provably protect us energetically from nnEMFs...

drezy likes this.