1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tough time raising vitamin D levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by cantweight, Jun 4, 2013.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Has anyone had trouble or overcome trouble with raising D levels. I have a horrible time getting mine up and my kids are just like me in that respect. Trying to figure out what I am missing that is not letting that happen. We have been supplementing since 2009. Kids are on 5000iu daily I am on 10000iu and have been as high as 50000iu.

Thanks for any insight.
    Christi

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Have you tried it vaginally, CW? That is how Cavemam got hers up. Nothing else worked for her either!

Coffee blocks vitamin D in a way I cannot remember but anyhow it is not good if one has low vit. D. IDK if you drink coffee but if, a break could be a good idea.

I suppose you tan when you can? the best way to get vit. D for sure...

3. Dextery

Dextery New Member

As I posted elsewhere, some brands of supplemental Vitamin D3 have little or no Vit D3. Dr. William Davis found that Nature Made D3 had virtually no D3 based upon his observation as reported here in a letter to the manufacturer. http://blog.trackyourplaque.com/2010/04/response-from-nature-made.html

My suggestion would be to switch brands. I use this this from Iherb and it keeps me right around 100ng/ml taking 10,000IU/day. http://www.iherb.com/Country-Life-Gluten-Free-Vitamin-D3-5-000-IU-200-Softgels/18038

Or on the Vitamin D Council website there are two companies that advertise there.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The new Vitamin D blog explains why......and the the next blog gets into the nitty gritty of that issue too.

5. Dextery

Dextery New Member

CW

Time to reread the Vitamin D3 Quantum Biology blog. http://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-7-vitamin-d/
    The following is in there:

"This is where the Epi-paleo Rx steps up the game to include all the semiconductors we have uncovered to date. I fully expect more to be found when people begin to look for them, and the more we find, the more we will understand why ancient cultures did what they did. I believe they used the power of time and empiric testing to instinctively know how to best utilize the photoelectric effect to stay well. The ancestral human diet formed around the East African rift zone and the conditions of existence that existed at our origin. This Epi-paleo Rx seems to help the collagen semi conductor in the body and brain, while maximizing the other semiconductors such as water, to improve its ability to transmit energy using the coherence of water. When these are maximized, we magically see Vitamin D levels rise without supplementation, DHEA levels rise, and HS CRP levels fall. This also helps explain to physicians why some of their patients who they supplement large doses of vitamin D 3, never seem to make a dent in their levels when they measure their serum after some time with aggressive supplementation. I have my patients consider adding 100 micrograms of Vitamin K2 with every 1000 IU increase of Vitamin D3 we add while we simultaneously are improving their semiconductors using the Epi-paleo Rx. This can help repair the semiconductors quicker when the Epi-Paleo Rx is used simultaneously to improve the other factors important to quantum biology. When we do it this way we begin to see changes and permanence of the Vitamin D level 12-18 months in. The duration of change is directly proportional to the quality of the semi conductor’s ability to transduce energy due to the current disease status. The sicker you are the longer it will take. This also is based in Einstein’s math built into the photoelectric effect of light. It is based upon his fourth paper from 1905 on Brownian motion and stochastic calculus. To gain the benefit of sunlight’s frequency of the wavelength, we need the ability to absorb it. If our semiconductors are run down for any reason, the power of the sun can alter cellular signaling to cause disease. This does not mean we should avoid the sun, it means we need to improve our conditions of existence, to improve our bodies semiconductors’ ability to transmit the frequency of the spectrum of light, to power our cells. Our body is designed to take the sun’s natural electro-magnetic radiation, called visible light, and its intrinsic energy package, the photon, and turn it from an EMF message to a chemical message in our cells to signal and power life.

When the semiconductors of the body are degraded for any reason, vitamin D levels will always be low. The reason it is low is not because the sun’s light energy has recently changed. It is because our semiconductors have been degraded by our epigenetic choices or how we are forced to live our modern life. Today’s low level of Vitamin D tells you something deeply about the recommendations “experts” have made for us when you realize the sun’s light has not changed. It means their recommendations of how we should live have changed our semiconductors. It also means their beliefs have dramatically altered the choices we have allowed to occur for us and our families. These beliefs have created environmental mismatches which have acted to subjugate the rules of nature for a healthy life.

We are the experts of us, and we need to realize this. We need to allow the laws of nature dictate our health outcomes. This is where the science of quantum mechanics should marry to modern healthcare. We need to move away from the experts ideas and move back toward how Einstein says the elements of life should work at a foundational level. We need to allow nature’s design dictate our choices and not a randomized controlled clinical trial. There is a deep lesson to learn buried in Einstein’s genius for all life. It is time we all pay attention it to make the difference we are looking for in medicine."

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When the blog on photosynthesis drops make sur eyou also read it................because it takes this to a new level. We are quilting.

7. cantweight

cantweight Gold

The 12-18 months part I forgot...need to take better notes. We did add the K2. Have only been on coherent water for several months. Really hard to push hydration with the kids during the school year. Summer is the time I am on them like white on rice. So the hydration should be maximized soon.

Thanks Dextery for pointing that out...I read that blog with the intention of finding my answer and only saw things we were already doing. I missed the reference to timeline. I also may try your brand, I replied to you in my blog...we use very high quality supps...I believe. For D3 I have used Pure, Xymogen, Protocol and prescription. All are bought through our doc or online...no grocery store/drug store crap.

Saw the photosynthesis blog hit today. Printing to read on the beach..in the sun..this week!!!

Inger...I may try vaginally. Not sure if there is any correlation with vit D being fat soluble and me not having a gallbladder thus having fat issues galore. Thanks so much for that tip!

Kiddies numbers are so low...thought we may have had bad D genes or something..lol

8. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

do you all test both vitamin d levels? or just the storage 25hydroxy-which is what most dr's and labs test for. the other, active form is not commonly tested.

what are optimal numbers?

i recently had mine tested-the 25ydroxy and it's at 70. my ND and PCP both said this was excellent. i also live in a sunny climate and don't supplement D in any form and haven't in over 6 years.

9. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

10. Inger

Inger Silver

One of Jacks recent webinars touched this issue.... and he explained why/how vit D supplement in a high EMF environment can make things worse.........

labellavita and rlee314 like this.
  11. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Sunshine = sulphated D3 = no affect on calcium uptake

Supplemented D3 = unsulphated = increased calcium uptake

Supplemental unsulphated D3 (upregulated calcium absorption) + calcium efflux from nnEMF = excessively high extra-cellular calcium levels

See TENSEGRITY #7: BLACK HOLE SUN, HERE WE COME blog http://jackkruse.com/tensegrity-7-black-hole-sun-come/

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. JMO

JMO Gold

Been doing a lot of CT and eating epi-paleo. Just had Vit D tested and was at 35. Bad...Hope it is a wise choice to go into the tanning bed(mercola) a few times a week.

SeaHorse likes this.
  14. RickD

RickD New Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    SeaHorse and Da-mo like this.
  15. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

That should help get you a better form of sulphated cholesterol.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  16. Inger

Inger Silver

I have been doing some UVB tanning sessions this winter.... to try it out...... There is a nice solarium nearby.. they have a 100% UVB tanning bed and a mixed one with pretty high UVB and some UVA and 100% UVA beds too but I have used the UVB only.
    What is funny is, after about 12 minutes in I suddenly feel so sweetly relaxed... it is a very good feeling! Bad is, it is juts before the sessions ends, as I do max 18 minutes..... but i really really love that feeling the last minutes.... I wonder why it takes about 12 minutes to appear?
    The feeling really is remarkable... all of a sudden it just happens

17. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Im sure I recall Dr K. saying he uses light on brain to turn it from toothpaste to tofu and I could be wrong but I think the duration was 12 minutes.

18. Luz

Luz New Member

Stephanie Seneff - Let the Sun Shine In

19. Inger

Inger Silver

maybe the nice feeling is from when my brain finally turns into tofu after the 12 minutes..... :rolleyes:

20. kovita

kovita Gold

i was thinking in doing some solarium this year as well as my needs for bpth vitD and cholesterol are elevated due to being two in one. I do not have any good memories from using solarium in the past (being twenty something and wanting o look nice ans tanned in the winter). The dilemma I have is that this will go against the seasonality. Unlikely I get UVB int bis amount in the central Europe during the winter. So I do not know whether sulphated vit.D3 need is superior to correct seasonal signals in my particular sitiation...