1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Toronto eats........

Discussion in 'Epi-Paleo Recipes' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NeilBB, Mystic Rose60 and WalterNL like this.
  2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Can't blame those vegans living far from the equator, there's no way they can't think right under their self-imposed circumstances.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I loved that article . Apart from the obvious health reasons that we have been talking , it is completely "politically incorrect" which is exactly what we need these days.. Everyone is turning into a snowflake and Canada is in the forefront (see Charlatanism at the very top).. We cant have a conversation any more because it hurts people's feelings.
    And that has been rubbing off to the the other side of the pond too.. It pervades life in subtle ways and one day we will end up living in a really really twisted world..It is already twisted enough...
    These vegans operate like a cult.. I had a conversation with one friend that gone vegan in order to protect the animals and i ask "What about protecting people?" She said that she doesnt care much about the people.. This is the state of affairs..

NeilBB, Mystic Rose60 and WalterNL like this.
  4. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Vegan fantasy land anyone? Talk about living in Oz! Did the vegans expect that man to kiss their emotionally sensitive asses? Nature/ Universe are NOT politically correct folks!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  5. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am going to buy Iberico for my clinic.......I might need you to slice it.

Inger likes this.
  7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Better yet. We should raise, slaughter and cure our own heritage pigs.

Inger likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-3-29_10-1-24.png

////////////////

9. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I need the whole pig, not just the leg. Boston Butt. Spareribs. Cheeks. Ears. Organs. And of course, belly.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-3-29_11-17-15.png

NeilBB likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

I ate fatty Iberico steaks almost every single day on my 3 week vacation in Spain recently. They were so awesome :) :)

WalterNL likes this.
  12. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Pigs are ideal for nose to tail eating. Virtually everything can and should be eaten.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm down. Do the research. Where I can get them......

NeilBB likes this.
  14. Anderson Joe

Anderson Joe New Member

Hahaha. I laughed my heart out today.