1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Took the plunge!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by cookworm, Jul 2, 2012.

1. cookworm

cookworm New Member

Today, I put on my big girl panties and tried CT in the tub (I've been spot CT'ing in the shower to try to get used to the idea). I only did it for 20 minutes, being my first time, I didn't want to overdo it, but I have a question...it kind of shocked me. Although I only did it for 20 minutes, after a while, I wasn't cold; in fact, I even felt *warm*--is this NORMAL?!?!?!

On a very embarrassing note (but I have to ask), what about areas you don't want to lose in? As a woman, there isn't much up top, and I don't want to lose what I have!

2. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Congrats, Cookworm! I think most people find the tub way more palatable than the shower. I do think it's normal to not find it cold - I remember Dr K saying that the skin receptors go numb (or something like that) and it isn't until you come out of the water that you feel cold. That's certainly been my experience... about 30 seconds of 'Oh-my-god!' when I get in, then it feels just fine, then very cold as I warm up after getting out.

Re: breasts and CT, there is actually a whole thread on this somewhere - so don't be embarrassed. Basically, you have to remember that your fat stores toxins and estrogen so you actually DO want to CT your breasts. They may shrink a bit, but most people are reporting that a) they are also firmer and b) they'd rather have smaller breasts than breast cancer.

3. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Wahay! Good job! :)

4. cookworm

cookworm New Member

So glad you told me this...I had no idea! Thank you!