1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Took my first injection today

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by vwaggs, Nov 10, 2012.

1. vwaggs

vwaggs New Member

I was freaking out a bit before I got the nerve to stick it in! Wasn't so bad! Ugh I really hate loading!

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I hate loading too! Worst part of the protocol but it's necessary. :(

3. Hee - omg i loved it!

4. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I liked it fine my first round, but after that, ugh! I don't like feeling that full. :(

5. LinD

LinD New Member

Me, too! I felt so good on hCG, also.

6. vwaggs

vwaggs New Member

I gained 5 lbs LOL! No wonder I feel like crap! Oh I can't wait to feel hungry! Did I really just say that?? Well here goes Day 1 vlcd! Withdrawal from all that crap is going to be painful but its my own fault. Hey Colleen, I asked a question on the HCG forum about docs supplements and wondered if having the rice and veggie cellulose is okay. Have you seen anyone have great results using the supplements vs. not? I spent a lot on them and it was hard to find them without added junk like rice even though it is probably a tiny amount.

7. Good Luck with VLCD #1, First 3 are the hardest!

8. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I haven't seen anyone actually DO the supplements. :) Good luck! You shouldn't have any hunger unless your dose is off.

9. vwaggs

vwaggs New Member

Okay I am just going to do some of them so I don't break the bank. So far so good! I got bit hungry around 3 pm but had some left over apples to munch on and then again around 9:30 pm but it went away. I can't believe the difference in doing the injections! I don't think I ever absorbed anything sublingually. I wanted to chew off my right arm almost the entire round no matter how I changed the dose. This is so awesome! Down 4.1 lbs day 1! All water I am sure but I will take it! I don't even feel withdrawal from carbs (yet). Maybe I will skip that altogether?? I usually get a horrible headache, and exhaustion. This is so easy!

10. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

That's terrific!