1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

todays webinar with Dave Asprey...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Hemming

Hemming New Member

You should try Kiefer's Carb Nite. Its basically ketogenic except for one day of the week where you get a good amount of carbs to get all of your hormones running again. Despite what some say it doesn't have to be junk carbs, it can also be white rice, potatoes etc.

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

thanks for the tip Hemming!! Appreciate it!!!

3. Hemming

Hemming New Member

I should have added that I've followed the idea for some weeks and it has definitely helped me. I look better/leaner, my energy is better, I don't feel as cold and most importantly my digestion is so much better.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

thanks Hemming... appreciate the update......

5. AJT

AJT New Member

A simple test for molybdenum deficiency is observing a strong odor in urine after eating certain food like asparagus or supplements such as alpha lipoic acid... sulfur needs molybdenum.

Penny and nicld like this.
  6. mrc

mrc Silver

Solidsilverteeth likes this.