1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Today in Berlin

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

Hi guys, I just have to tell you that a HUGE demonstration is happening today in Berlin! To end all the illegal corona-rules they are punishing children, old people and everyone with these days.
    Kennedy JR is talking on the demo too.
    There is going to be millions of people probably.....
    I have to work today so I cant follow it, but I am with them all in my heart. Those brave people that are not afraid to stand up for the truth. This peaceful demo was forbidden a couple days ago because of government decision... but the lawyer went to highest court for the allowance and thanks God the Judges are still truthful because they decided today night that they will allow the demonstration.... :) :)

These are such interesting days, I can barely get enough sleep anymore ;) :) I will update next days when I have a day off :)

:love:

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Silver

@Inger yes it is great.
    looks like they have sent the tanks yesterday, and try to block some accesses.
    will see how it goes xx;):)

3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

4. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Anne V likes this.
  5. Anne V

Anne V Silver

that was awesome

6. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Martin Luter King demonstrated during daylight only.
    Nigh demonstrations are easily highjacked by bad people.

////

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Kennedy JRs talk in Berlin at the demo. :love:

It all was peaceful until 20:30 when some other groups mixed in... You might be right Jan ;) :) should have stopped at sunset :)

9. Inger

Inger Silver

and this is the press conference with Mr Kennedy during the demo with two german doctors that are doing tons of work to bring the truth to people;

10. Inger

Inger Silver

moving moments from Berlin demo......

It was crazy, what happened......

Pablo likes this.
  11. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Kennedy is a fucking hero, love him. Love you guys... so weird damm times. Information, political and economical battles...People waking up to manipulation and questioning stuff independently, people just using this politically as if they were seeking truth but actually just looking for their agendas, people being total sheep... CHAOS!!!

I´m curious what you think about this "event 201", a simulation of a pandemic Gate´s foundation did just in october 2019. It seems a fucking joke!! lol, it is just THE SAME WE ARE SEEING. Stupid fact checkers, "social media platforms having to change from tech platforms to broadcasters who control only good information is spread" (aka book burning babysitting/mind manipulating citizens motherfuckers)

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AoLw-Q8X174&feature=emb_logo

Come on!!!

Inger likes this.
  12. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Inger, Pablo and Dan2 like this.
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

14. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    Daulatwant likes this.
  15. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Bret Weinstein and Yuri Deigin: Did Covid-19 leak From a Lab?

__

Misinterpretation VIRUS II by Dr. Stefan Lanka, Amandha Vollmer Narration

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/misi...mandha-vollmer-narration_BBg2MXHDOa6Vqom.html

___

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi: mRNA vaccine dangers and risk/benefit analysis!

http://www.newtube.app/user/NoNewAbnormal/Yt6mq3V
    (right click, "Play Speed" adjustments)

24:37:
    "[About] gene-based [microRNA vaccines]. Our cells are the factories. Is that dangerous or not dangerous? Based on my theoretical expertise, it is dangerous to the public. Why?

We have seen that when a virus enters, antigens are formed, and are then exposed on their surface. In this case, these antigens are degraded, somewhere producing fallout which the cells then excreted. And this fallout is recognized by lymphocytes. Killer lymphocytes. And please remember that 80 percent of you [who have developed natural immunity], young people and the elderly, already have killer cells, ready to attack. And that can only lead to auto-attack [(?) after use of a microRNA vaccine that makes cells produce virus proteins]; it cannot be otherwise, because this is how the immune system works."

Someone who knows more about this -- does that make sense a microRNA vaccine would lead to autoimmunune problems in people who have already naturally developed an immune response?

16. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...ore&cid=20201017Z1&mid=DM679632&rid=989801198

"...In Germany, a group of tort lawyers have already started the process of disseminating information and legal forms, and estimating damages among German plaintiffs. Fuellmich concludes his announcement explaining how the lawsuit will proceed from here:

'Initially, this group of lawyers had considered to also collect and manage the claims for damages of other non-German plaintiffs but this proved to be unmanageable.

However, through an international lawyers' network, which is growing larger by the day, the German group of attorneys provides to all of their colleagues, in all other countries, free of charge, all relevant information, including expert opinions and testimonies of experts showing that the PCR tests cannot detect infections and they also provide them with all relevant information as to how they can prepare and bundle the claims for damages of their clients so that they too can assert their clients claims for damages either in their home countries, courts of law, or within the framework of the class action as explained above …

To the politicians, who believe those corrupt people, these facts are hereby offered as a lifeline, that can help you readjust your course of action and start the long overdue public scientific discussion and not go down with those charlatans and criminals.'"

17. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

18. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

The inconsistencies of the Corona Virus Story

Dr. Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell Discuss The Contagion Myth

19. Dan2

Dan2 New Member