1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

To the first follower!!!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MJ*, Apr 14, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

[video][video=youtube_share;fW8amMCVAJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8amMCVAJQ[/video][/video]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Love it!!!!!

3. MJ*

MJ* New Member

You already are ;), you're a courageous follower!

4. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

We are the sparks!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I am hoping to create many starfish here.......when the paleo fx video's come out you'll get that reference......

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Here's to the tipping point!

7. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Thank you, MJ! You are a brilliant Spark!

8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

That is kick ass. I am loving being looked at liked a freak when I open my mouth about CT.

People have so much to say when they are afraid of breaking their comfortable molds and think they are "right".

Watch me transform.

I will leave them speechless!

9. Birdy

Birdy New Member

luv it!!!!

10. Tizawee

Tizawee New Member

Great find, MJ*! I never thought of myself as a first follower, but I guess that's what I'm doing... what we're each doing in our own spheres of influence.

11. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Yes, you really are!!