1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tired of Feeling Geriatric

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Chaostheory, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Chaostheory

Chaostheory New Member

Ok, today I finally made my body relax somehow. I drank half a gallon of reverse osmosis water while in the grocery store, and my relaxation system in my body turned on. I was drinking a lot of coconut water, eating bananas, and upped my mineral supplement I'd been taking so who knows what really happened. Also boss got me a space heater and I used it for first time last night. I also stopped myself from overeating the last 2 days and didn't eat til the early afternoon. Unfortunately haven't been able to repeat again...but I will soon.

I need some help on how to stay as optimal as possible while living in the climate that i'm in. I basically live a 3rd shift lifestyle as I have to get up sometimes to redirect a certain resident. Then during the day I just started working a few hours at a local daycare in their kitchen. I have time to go outside in the sun since there's an hour break, and I got a gym memebership that includes tanning and a pretty cool lie-down massage machine (I did a little too late today and have been wired all night). The group home I'm working in also has a nice yard for earthing. I would have started all this earlier, but I let a negative coworker make me feel bad for taking the job when I didn't have my shit together.

I'm still needing to take amino acid replacement therapy, and haven't even started the protocol the doctor wants me to do. Not sure I will need it after what happened today. I'm going to start really paying attention to diet and environment more and see what happens.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When able you may want to check your body's (breath condensate) for deuterium.
    Desirable is to be under 130ppm (D/H)

Eat lots of fat, pork and beef lard, butter, coconut oil they will lower your deuterium.
    Egg yolks are low in deuterium
    Do not drink coconut water it is high in deuterium.
    Solids in the green salads you eat are low in deuterium, but juice made of it is high.

Aquafina made by Pepsi is the only known to me RO water that was tested and found low in deuterium (139.5ppp (D/H), that is much much lower than any known to me natural waters (that usually are very expensive).
    I have send for testing RO water sold by Costco, will publish results when get them. That water is the cheapest that I know of.

Body makes matrix water out of the fat you eat. 1 volume of fat make 1.1 volume of water.
    When you eat enough fat your need for drinking water should be less.
    Think of 1.5 -2 liters/day

Eat Redmont salt, at least 2 teaspoons a day (but no more than 12 tablespoons (twelve Tbsp).
    It eases kidneys energy use, and adjusts positively many micronutrients.
    Body, when adjusting to low available salt recirculates existing salt, that makes kidneys work overtime.
    Up to 60% energy used by kidneys may be spend on that work.

KIE of D to O, N, and C.
    (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon)
    (less common) isotopes are used by our bodies to adjust biological processes

. upload_2018-1-28_8-11-43.png

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  3. Chaostheory

Chaostheory New Member

Thanks. I was intrigued by deutertium depleted water a while ago, but then life got to stressful for a bit and I had to drop it. I will definitely look into that more. I have an intolerance to egg protein, but I think yolks are ok in moderation. Is raw or cooked better?

Let me know about costco...was considering investing in a membership there. And thanks for the tip on aqaufina as well as coconut water, and redmond salt. Weird that I love all of those fats you mentioned...although haven't gotten nearly enough lately.
    What about bone broths made from conventional animals?
    And what amount of fat should I shoot for?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yolks are awesome but toss the whites

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Patron blog covers bone broths in the survivor soup post

drezy and JanSz like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-1-28_14-59-36.png

drezy likes this.
  7. Chaostheory

Chaostheory New Member

Hi guys.
    Some good news: I'm getting the deviated septum surgery for my severe deviation/mucus that's stuck in there. Also, my eyesight improved more than 2 diopters in both eyes! I'm going to increase my sun exposure and hope it gets even better.
    So I'm being forced to get into a regular routine to function and keep my cool between my two jobs....I think following natural light patterns will be big part of this. Luckily right now the house i'm working at is pretty low key and the one resident I'm a little nervous to leave alone loves to go outside so I'll just take him out with me when I'm going through our morning routine.

How often/long should I shoot for? I remember Jack sayign 5 minutes grounded in morning, but then after that at least how many sun breaks should I shoot for to fix my rhythm as much as I can? At the daycare I work at I can easily slip out to the playground for a few minutes without people bugging me too much, as long as I keep getting everything done in time.

8. Chaostheory

Chaostheory New Member

Also will try that bone broth recipe....looks yummy