1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by PaulG, Jun 30, 2016.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Jack

I have Tinnitus since coming out of the West Australian Autumn into Winter. Causes I suspect are 3G radiation + too many carbs + drop in UV levels

I am implementing the following biohacks:
    1. Taking Axe to the 3G IPad
    2. Drinking European Spring Water
    3. Learn to play Bongo drum while sitting grounding outside
    4. Setting up laptop outside to shift to more outdoor life
    5. Using UV black bulbs
    6. Methylene Blue
    7. Increase exercise and cold exposure
    Anything else you can think...I guess it's not a good sign, I don't live in a city but there are two huge RF towers about 2km away and all the neighbours have smartmeters and there is rollout of NBN fixed wireless and fibre to home...so I guess you gonna say number 1 = MOVE (after you do a facepalm).

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

tinnitus is the brain trying to heal itself but it cannot. It's mitochondria in Ammon's horn looking for the right frequency

Richelle Jones and lohd2015 like this.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I got some significant tinnitus yesterday from eating at a restaurant. Darn those phones/wifi! Same thing after spending the night at a hotel. But we also spent a couple nights at a campsite in a trailer. Wonderful to wake up to perfect silence!!!

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Can't wait to find it:(