1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Grmoline, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Jack, I forgot to ask about the tinnitus, continuous for past 18 months. All part of the same current push problem, and therefore the same biohack? (My intuition says yes....).

2. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Okay, I get it, it's an oxygen and magnetism issue. TENS to the upper back and CT to the carotids should help? Good hack for that, too?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep........but remember this........current measured in amperes is a function of electron density.......we capture electrons best using DHA...........flow or push behind that current is measured in volts and is a function of how much pull on ECT is there and this is due to the construction of inner mitochondrial membrane, its length in Angstroms and most importantly the amount of O2 that is accepting electrons from ECT.........this is why Sinclair's 2013 paper is huge.........because when 02 drops so does NAD+ at cytochrome 1 and this is a sign of a loss of voltage or charge. Lowered charge= lower DC electric current = decreased regenerations = poor coherence in water and CSF = tinnitus.

4. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Okay, so it will be interesting to see what happens with this as I do the new hack. The tinnitus could be an indicator of changes in the level of coherence in my CSF as things improve. By the way, we're going back to the cenotes in January. It didn't take much arm-twisting to get my partner to sunny places for that winter injection of UV and magnetism.

cinnamon likes this.
  5. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Optimalbound likes this.
  6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I had tinnitus for the first time in my life starting last fall and ending at the end of May....a sign of seasonal decline, nerve decline, lower ability to charge and a marker of how each winter is building a bigger deficit. I'm thankful it is at the seasonal stage and I'm hoping it will not come back this winter because of changes I've planned.
    I bet your move will help this....
    There are actually apps that you use to find the exact tone of the tinnitus and then play that which can send a signal to your activated neurons to settle down. I never used it, but was interested from a music perspective....clearly the real issue is what Jack and you are talking about --a lower charge.

Martin likes this.
  7. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Is it the chicken or the egg.... drop in O2 causing a drop in NAD+, or drop in NAD+ creating pseudohypoxia? Might be a moot point, since either way it's bad news. In any event, Sinclair says it's reversible.