1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Timing of Near Infrared Sauna

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by cmegan, Oct 11, 2015.

1. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Hi!

What is the best timing to use a NIR sauna? I'm assuming after reading Jack's recent blogs that it would be in the morning hours...

I get sun and earth every morning, then have been using the NIR in the evening before CT...any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

any time you are around purple light........read the cortisol thread why.

3. cmegan

cmegan Silver

I will thank you!

4. cmegan

cmegan Silver

So, if I am understanding it correctly, red lights are best from sun down to bedtime?
    And CT should be done before the red lights for the cold to prepare your skin for optimal absorption?
    Thank you!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Red works 24/7.......so does purple.......you need them both together when you are using them..........for optimal function.

lilreddgirl, Allin and fitness@home like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

purple via you eye at night allows you to catch up for an indoor life..........but if you add an red light at night you lose nothing to melatonin because red and purple light do not affect melatonin or melanopsin.

7. cmegan

cmegan Silver

Ok got it now...thank you very much Jack!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

melanopsin actually use UV light at night stored in the RPE to regenerate cones. UV regenerates melanopsin and rods during daytime when you dont use either........so this is why UV light at night appears to be something we can use without biologic penalty. But I always recommend collecting red light when using it........so if you get some some IR during the day.......you can use purple at night indoors.

lilreddgirl, seanb4, Curves and 5 others like this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

How do we get purple light? Is that from the black light bulbs?

10. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

purple is jack's favorite name for ultraviolet i think^

Jenny S likes this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

Really? Are you sure? Ultraviolet.. violet is purple...hmmm.. could make sense ;) how did I did not get that...lol
    my brain at the size of a Hazelnut does not seems to have grown much...lol

nikita likes this.
  12. nicld

nicld Gold

Did that last night and the disabled DD went and sat on the couch right by the lights. I was so happy but she took my spot.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes Inger.........that is why I am obsessed with purple clothing and accessories.

Antonis, jwhb77, Cpt.Tired and 2 others like this.
  14. Jason Prall

Jason Prall Health Engineer

As I understand it, the ideal spectrum to hack is 290-390 nm light. What I'm wondering is what type of bulb is optimal. It seems LED would be as it is absent of x-ray EMF. As I understand, incandescent black lights do not produce sufficient UV light.

As such, I'm considering this LED black light that sits at the 365 nm range.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ack light&qid=1444697044&ref_=sr_1_14&sr=8-14

Any thoughts? Is there a better option out there for the A19 bulbs (standard screw-in type)?

15. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Same here Inger! I hadn't ever thought of purple being UV-I'm pretty bright too..lol :):)

16. Rob Hamilton mentions in his blog that Jack's is:

part or item number is a Duracell CFL 10028B)

17. Linz

Linz New Member

Clear explanation of 38o nm light and photorepair in Tensegrity 14. From the blog we need Sulphated D3 (from UVB), DHA and Vit A to be able to activate photorepair.

freesia, Lahelada, Curves and 3 others like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The cell is a play room for photons. Life is based upon the entangled activity of photobiochemical and photobiophysical processes. Conventional medicine and physiology often tend to ignore the biophysical part of organic existence despite the fact that biochemical reactions without regulative and controlling information would end up in metabolical chaos. Biological processes notably seem to be able to live on the edge of the second law of thermodynamics to some extent by remaining metastable and far from equilibrium to take full advantage of the probabilities that quantum mechanics gives nature. Electromagnetic radiation or light in the living organism propagates on biochemical pathways thereby controlling and steering the reaction chains and their outcome. Thermal management in mammals is anything but trivial since infrared radiation is not only the product of quantum energy degradation from photochemical processes down to heat but also the keeper of biochemical reproducibility and constancy of reaction kinetics. The learner will want to explore the realm of biophotonics, addressing a number of fundamental mechanisms and hypotheses related to life, light and health. We do just that at www.jackkruse.com IRA, NIR, IR and red light are all stored deeply in water to make an EZ. An EZ = battery. Water inside a cell is fundamentally a repository for light. If you look at a cell's spectrum of color........it stores most of its purple light inside the nucleus.........and most of the red light toward the periphery of the cell. This is why humans radiate light around 900 nm when you use GDV cameras or IR camera with spectroscopic analysis. Ubi 5 talks about mito-nuclear coaptation..........it is a function of how much purple is 'stored' in the nucleus (DNA/RNA) and how much red is made in mitochondria and below the Cell Membranes at carbonyl groups.
    When batteries are discharging cells are dying. They die by releasing too much ELF-UV light. To divide cells use small pulses of ELF-UV to stimulate mitosis. Too much release = oncogenesis due to too many mitosis. Cells are looking to survive rather than reproduce in this case. No reproduction = death and disease = modern world's neolithic disease and infertility issues.

Limpei, seanb4, jwhb77 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator