1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Timing CT with babies

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by BeingVenus, Apr 24, 2012.

1. BeingVenus

BeingVenus New Member

Decided to post this here instead of the ct area since I need mom advice. I've got the lepti

n rx timing down but I'm having issues fitting in the CT in to my schedule. I put (nurse) my baby to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and usually have dinner around 6 or 6:30. I prefer to CT after I put him to bed since he gets super annoying and after about 20 minutes starts screaming for me to get out of there. (haha) this means if he takes an hour to go down which is not uncommon, that I am not starting CT until around 9:30 or 10 (and go to bed shortly after getting out.) Is 3 hours too much time to have in between eating and CTing? If so, how much will this throw me off? Are any of you moms with variable schedules having good results despite tweaking the timing a bit?

2. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

I usually have only 1 or so hour lapse after eating before CT but sometimes is as much as 3 and I seem fine. My kids are no longer babies but my schedule definitely varies according to them!

3. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

When I IF I do CT 5-6 hours after my last meal.

4. Mine varies all of the time. I have four kiddos and my schedule never seems the same!

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

With young kids you CT when you can spot CTing allows me to get benefits w/o full baths on the days my schedule won't allow it. If 15 min is all you get great. If you get more great.

6. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

He can hop in the tub, too!

Mostly my CT'ing is very, very erratic.

7. BeingVenus

BeingVenus New Member

Hahaha I've let him get in a few times after he's whined at me for long enough.

Totally obnoxious. He climbs up on my chest and curls up like a Marmoset with nothing but his feet in (making spot treating my belly impossible,) and nurses the... Whole... Time... I give him cold tap water baths now, and the water is naturally about 59-61 so he likes that. He just can't handle the ice baths, and I don't blame him. Hahahaha

8. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Hee hee I know exactly what you mean with that ... I tried hot detox baths when dc#5 was a wee one and she would cry, so dh would give her to me, and curl up just like that and nurse and I'd be totally NOT relaxed!