1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Time to trade in Prius

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Danny, May 8, 2015.

1. Greenie

Greenie New Member

Hi Leland, I had thought the no-frills Jeeps would be good candidates. Would be great to hear how it fares with a gaussmeter. One concern with models like the Wrangler is I often have gigs where I have musical gear in the back. I may be wrong, but breaking into one of those seems much easier than a car with a covered trunk.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Using this meter my wife's 04 Jeep Wrangler 2 door is pretty quiet with the exception being at the feet there is a 2.0uT field while the vehicle is on. That is the second yellow bar on the right side when in Guass meter LF600 mode.

Greenie likes this.
  3. Danny

Danny Gold

I w
    I would go w/ the sebring even if I drove more. Don't go lower than $3-4K or you'll probably be getting junk. Be choosy and you can find a reliable used car

Greenie and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Why not go full black swan guys! Like this guy:
    [​IMG]

NAKED ATV RIDER LEADS POLICE ON BIZARRE 10-MILE HIGHWAY CHASE IN KANSAS

http://www.newsweek.com/watch-naked...e-bizarre-10-mile-highway-chase-kansas-819504

The police communications on this one were funny. Even though officers heard their fellow officers clearly state that a naked man was on an ATV headed their direction each officer, when first seeing the man, would exclaim "Yeah I see him! He naked! He's totally naked!" as if they couldn't quite believe it until they saw it.

The laugh is on everyone else. Naked ATV man got the best circadian signaling during his commute!

Danny, caroline and Greenie like this.
  5. Greenie

Greenie New Member

Great advice. Thank you, Danny. Will keep this in mind.

6. Greenie

Greenie New Member

Haha! The caller is hilarious. Perhaps the rider was headed to the amusement park for some naked roller coaster rides and cotton candy.

drezy likes this.
  7. Greenie

Greenie New Member

Been wondering whether it is better to get a convertible so I can get more sun exposure while driving or to find a car that hasn't such a feature but emits very low EMFs? I recall Jack mentioning that water acts as a Faraday cage; however, I don't know if sunlight offsets nnEMFs. Sure, it would be ideal to have both, but such a combination is awfully difficult to find. I have been able to find some good old 300SD Mercedes with low milages (under 100K, which is nothing for a diesel engine), but none are convertible or have a sun/moon roof. On the other hand, I have seen older Jeeps and Sebrings for about the same price which are convertible but aren't going to be as low as the 300SDs from the 80s.