1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

TIME 12 heals all your hormones............Read it.

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Four years ago you laid the breadcrumb of Water in https://www.jackkruse.com/brain-gut-16-adrenal-fatigue-rx/.

" As other organs fail slowly under this physiologic directive, this further alters brain function from the excessive 60% energy boon created by the DHA/ Na/K ATPase, which results in your feeling less well with less energy and you have a chronic cognitive haze. This system is entire water based and you will be hearing a lot more about this in the EMF series."

Four years ago you wrote about the PVN. You mentioned the thoracic nerves numerous times.

It's all there folks and has been for years.

The neural pathway between the retina and the pineal gland by which light perceived by the eyes mediates changes in pineal melatonin production; visible electromagnetic wavelengths in the range of 460–480 nm are most inhibitory to pineal melatonin production. LP, long photoperiod; PVN, paraventricular nucleus; SCN, suprachiasmatic nucleus; SP, short photoperiod.

[​IMG]

JanSz, lohd2015, Scompy and 5 others like this.
  3. Joe Gavin

a paper that has some great graphics

Attached Files:

lohd2015 likes this.
  4. jenaf

jenaf Silver

I didn't have enough brain power to understand it all back then. I did implement it though, as best as I could at the time.

It's nice to return to it, more in depth, with better mental capacity to understand :)

Jeanne and Starfish Prime like this.
  5. Joe Gavin

Yep. Needed to heal myself up first by doing then understanding. the paper above is awesome; where I got the graphic from. yeah, its rats, but the mechanisms are the same. human references too.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have seen the future of medicine and it revolves around non linear optical signaling. I've made many predictions that the FDA and USDA will slowly have their power eroded by people embracing optical measurements. This will be done using both food electrons and bio-photons to give us true food transparency. This technology will not be stopped by the dietary guru's or their national boards. Most of them have no idea that this level of quantum biology is at our doorstep. The only bad news, it will also fit in your smartphone, so the more you use it the sicker you'll get unless you are protecting your eyes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...0-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html?tid=sm_fb

So when we are forced to eat GMO foods with lower amounts of bio-photons we will now be able to measure it and then have a quantum wearable device that can add back what the food electrons are missing. This will be a unique biohack for the Quantlet and usher in more bio-physics that medicine will have to be ready for. Pushing the boundaries of science is destructive to many paradigms.