1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Tight Throat

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by ozbuck, Mar 19, 2018.

1. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Hey team,

What could a tight throat feeling be pointing towards and is there anything I can do to relieve it?

I'm thinking it's probably a sign of stress and a struggle of my body to break it down. I've been doing some breathing exercises and swimming in cold-ish water that both release adrenaline. My genetics test said I'm homozygous MAO-A R297R TT +/+ ... which indicates that I have trouble breaking down adrenaline, serotinin, etc. I've been heeding Jacks advice that methylation, and all these other gene conditions will be dealt with with proper light entrainment and building a solar callus.

A tight throat feeling and having stress chemicals not being take of for someone who has a chronic stutter is no bueno!!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Yes it could be a physical sign of stress. Are you using any kind of stimulant?

Though I sometimes get this feeling when I'm lying in bed with my head in a certain position.