1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thyroid Lab results

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Anthony Del Angel, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Anthony Del Angel

Anthony Del Angel New Member

Hello Everyone
    I switched to a carnivore based diet and have been intermittent fasting everyday for about 3 months. I even performed a 3 day water fast. I feel great however when I had my blood work done my thyroid levels were normal except for T3 (they were lower). I've read that when fasting it can lower the thyroid hormones because the body doesnt need as much to operate? I wanted to get everyone's perspective on this and see if this is something I need to fix or just leave it alone? Thank you for your help.