1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Thyroid issues

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by freshveggies, Apr 22, 2012.

1. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver

HI Dr. Kruse , in Feb my thyroid labs were: (No Meds)

TSH 2.69 range .47-5.01 (still have the old range-should be .03-3.0)

FT3 3.4 range 1,7-3.7

Ft4 1.2 range .9-1.7 .

RT3 27 range 11-32

April 13 my labs are:

TSH 2.51 range .47-5.01 upper limit should be 3.0

Ft3 2.6 range 1.7-3.7

Ft4 1.2 range .9-1.7

Rt3 34 range 11.32

I am not on any meds

I started CTing after the Feb labs and went for 5 weeks, then took 2 weeks off before the April labs because of too much detox. I am Kami on your blog and I have heavy metals, virals, and methylation problems. I got all my protocols in place and just yesterday I think I am seeing improvements. I started Cting this last Monday. Could the 2 week break have caused my labs to get worse? I am VLC and could have that caused a problem because I was not CT while VLC?

You have mentioned that CT works on the thyroid different --through TRH? In my case, would it be a good choice to do meds until I get better? I have noticed a significant loss of eyebrow hair and other thyroid symptoms have gotten worse.

Are thyroid hormones in a different category than estrogen & progesterone supplementation if you CT? We need to get hormone balance so we can see improvements.

I am seeing 2 doctors this week for this issue and I want to know what would be best for me. I don't want to mess this up. Thank you.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you have heavy metals then you need to solve those problems before doing anything else. We covered this in the Webinar yesterday ironically.